ACP is hosting its first Virtual Live format for Internal Medicine Board Review. This five-day board review course will be livestreaming on July 13-17, 2020. The registration deadline is July 10.
ACP Virtual Live is ideal for learners who need to pass the ABIM re-certification exam as well as those who need to stay current in internal medicine.
Reasons to attend include the following:
- real-time, effective board prep that's convenient and safe,
- comprehensive internal medicine review with high-yield ACP content,
- expert faculty from ACP's highly rated Washington, D.C., board review course,
- live peer statistics, quizzes, and polling on a platform designed for classroom engagement,
- tips on test-taking strategies to strengthen your confidence on exam day, and
- CME credit and MOC points.