ACP's Coding for Clinicians learning series features 13 regularly updated self-paced activities (eligible for CME/MOC) designed to help internal medicine physicians simplify coding while optimizing payments for high-complexity care. Supplementary learning tools include lecture videos and downloadable tools.
Newly updated 2023 coding guidance includes:
- Inpatient coding based on updated medical decision-making guidance,
- The new unified hospital inpatient/observation evaluation and management code set,
- New time-based coding thresholds and prolonged service coding,
- Major changes to inpatient and outpatient consultation coding,
- A full spectrum of guidance on outpatient coding, critical care, pediatric care, and more.
Visit ACP's Coding for Clinicians page for more information and subscription details.