A new Financial Well-being Program for ACP members is designed to help internal medicine physicians manage their finances. Setting goals and following best practices in personal finance make a strong financial future possible. The program features tools and resources on:
- Saving for your future (webinar),
- Basic financial planning concepts—personal and retirement,
- Paying off medical student loans,
- Debt repayment calculator,
- Budgeting and saving tool,
- Tax strategies,
- Women physicians' financial preparedness: 2021 Report, and
- Dictionary of financial terms.
For more information, visit the Financial Well-being Program section of ACP online.