The following members have been selected to represent ACP in the second iteration of the Women's Wellness through Equity and Leadership (WEL) project.
- Dacia Boyce, MD, ACP Member (Heilsbronn, Bavaria, Germany)
- Noelia C. Del Castillo, MD, ACP Member (San Quintín, Mexico)
- Tiffany I. Leung, MD, MPH, FACP (Maastricht, Netherlands)
- Tiundra L. Love, DO, ACP Member (Chattanooga, Tenn.)
- Miranda F. Mitchell, MD, ACP Member (Baton Rouge, La.)
The WEL project is a collaborative effort among 10 leading U.S. medical associations: ACP, American Academy of Family Physicians, American Academy of Pediatrics, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, American Hospital Association, American Medical Association, American Medical Women's Association, American Psychiatric Association, National Hispanic Medical Association, and National Medical Association.
This program is funded by The Physicians Foundation to foster the development of the next wave of women physician leaders to build a healthier, more equitable work experience. This project recruited a diverse group of 50 early- to mid-career women physicians who will engage in networking, mentorship, and training around leadership, equity, and wellness.
ACP continues to support programs and policies to further develop female physician leaders. More information about ACP's commitment to supporting female physicians can be found on the College's website.