A new video series featuring Sandra Adamson Fryhofer, MD, MACP, provides a comprehensive review of the 2021 Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices' (ACIP) adult immunization recommendations, including new information on COVID-19 vaccines.
In addition to ACIP Adult Immunization Schedule: What's New for 2021, the complete series includes:
- Adult Immunization Recommendations: Focus on Racial and Ethnic Disparities
- Immunization Is for Subspecialists, Too!
- Telehealth to Support Immunization
- Flu versus COVID-19: A Contagious Conundrum
- Influenza Immunization Recommendations Update
- mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna)
- Janssen Vaccine: A Third Vaccine in Our Fight Against COVID-19
Visit ACP's Adult Immunization page to view the videos and other immunization-related resources from ACP.