ACP is continuing to help ACP members who are having trouble acquiring personal protective equipment (PPE) through its latest short-term sale with Project N95, a not-for-profit organization. The sale allows members to purchase a low-cost supply of high-quality PPE, now including nitrile patient examination gloves. ACP is pleased to offer these at cost, available in small quantities, as a member-exclusive benefit.
The sale opens at 12 p.m. ET on Monday, Nov. 30, and all orders must be received by 3 p.m. ET on Tuesday, Dec. 8. This is a preannouncement due to the holiday week. All orders are taken and shipped by Project N95, with no minimum order quantities.
The expanded list of PPE available includes:
- Nitrile patient examination gloves (shipping by 1/31/21)
- N95 masks from Makrite (shipping by 12/29/20)
- N95 masks from Protective Health Gear (shipping date TBD)
- Surgical masks—level 1 and 3 (shipping by 12/29/20)
- Face shields (shipping by 12/18/20)
- Disposable gowns—level 1 and 2 (shipping by 12/21/20)
This offer is only available to U.S.-based ACP members. Bookmark this ACP webpage and return there beginning Nov. 30 to order. ACP login is required.