ACP will host its first Virtual Live format for internal medicine board review. The five-day course will be held July 13-17, 2020. Participants will be able to livestream lectures and participate in the course from their preferred device.
ACP Virtual Live is ideal for learners who need to prepare for the ABIM recertification exam as well as those who want to stay current in internal medicine. The live course will provide:
- comprehensive internal medicine review with high-yield ACP content;
- real-time, effective board prep that's convenient and safe;
- teaching by expert faculty from ACP's highly rated Washington, D.C., board review course;
- live peer statistics, quizzes, and polling on a platform designed for classroom engagement;
- CME credit and MOC points; and
- tips on test-taking strategies to strengthen learners' confidence on exam day.