Search results for "Practice Management"


 
Results 61 - 70 of about 338 for "Practice Management".

QD: News Every Day--New technology takes the blame, yet gets the credit

New technology is offering doctors in small and medium practice an easier time with practice management, according to survey results of the users of a free electronic medical record product. ... and said in a press release technology has made things
February 2020

'Thank you for your consult ...'

Still, we know why the note was documented this way. And this is exactly the type of fraudulent billing practice that got the Consultation codes removed by Medicare.
February 2020

Rising physician referrals are sometimes desperation passes

A referral meant a financial hit to the practice. But the HMO model was rejected by patients, who didn't like their choice restricted and accused doctors of holding back care. ... Most of my colleagues don't either. And with more doctors exiting private
February 2020

Physician questions the need for demographic data with the EMR

What? The? F? Aside from the language entry, which could perhaps be useful in a very large, very diverse practice, neither "Ethnicity" (limited to Hispanic or Not) nor "Race" has any
February 2020

QD: News Every Day--Physicians fleeing from health reform's expected effects

Among the findings:. --26% of doctors thought they'd continue to practice as they do currently. ... The other 74% said they'd change how or whether they'd continue to practice.
February 2020

My struggles with our EHR

We had four clinical practice locations (soon to be five-and-a-half) with one administration office. ... Twitter. Dr. Just has 36 years in clinical practice of hematology and medical oncology.
February 2020

Using GoAnimate to create case scenarios

2) Can be embedded or linked from any eLearning content or Learning Management System. ... He is interested in use of technology in education, social media and networking, practice management and evidence-based medicine tools, personal information and
February 2020

Concierge medicine keeps traditional practices afloat

The practice hasn't always earned the respect of internists, though, who say the model drives the burden of community care to doctors in the traditional model. ... In this twist, however, revenue from concierge arm of the practice keeps the rest of the
February 2020

Score one for internal medicine

He is also the Director of Education Technology (Academic Computing) for his medical school and in charge of his hospital system's home grown Learning and Content Management System. ... He is interested in use of technology in education, social media and
February 2020

Clarifying issues for telehealth services

99496: Transitional care management, within 7 days of discharge;. 99497: Advance care planning, first 30 minutes;. ... Margo Williams, MHA, CMPE, is Senior Associate, Practice Management in ACP's Department of Medical Practice, which provides members
January 2018

Prev   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   Next