- New questions about diabetes management: How far is it from type 1 to type 2?
- A rich resource for diabetes education
- The word from recent studies about treatment outcomes
- The latest on managing cardiovascular disease in type 2 diabetics
- To disclose or not to disclose: An ethics case study: Should you talk about a mistake—and how?
- ACP to Clinton: Stop more cuts to Medicare, Medicaid
- HCFA changes rules for ICD-9 coding
- Pennsylvania case highlights fraudulent billing concerns
- Tips to improve coding, billing accuracy
- What is a reasonable capitation agreement?
- Doctors in charge?: Direct contracting may make it happen
- Computers and shared decisions: Technology gets patients more involved in their own care, but how will physicians respond?
- Just do it: testing the waters of private practice
- Tips on how to get the most from your community-based experience
- Washington briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Products and Resources for Patients
ACP has developed easy- to-use materials designed to help educate your patients on self-management of a wide variety of common health conditions. Order yours today!