- New questions about diabetes management: How far is it from type 1 to type 2?
- A rich resource for diabetes education
- The word from recent studies about treatment outcomes
- The latest on managing cardiovascular disease in type 2 diabetics
- To disclose or not to disclose: An ethics case study: Should you talk about a mistake—and how?
- ACP to Clinton: Stop more cuts to Medicare, Medicaid
- HCFA changes rules for ICD-9 coding
- Pennsylvania case highlights fraudulent billing concerns
- Tips to improve coding, billing accuracy
- What is a reasonable capitation agreement?
- Doctors in charge?: Direct contracting may make it happen
- Computers and shared decisions: Technology gets patients more involved in their own care, but how will physicians respond?
- Just do it: testing the waters of private practice
- Tips on how to get the most from your community-based experience
- Washington briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
MKSAP 16® Holiday Special: Save 10%
Use MKSAP 16 to earn MOC points, prepare for ABIM exams and assess your clinical knowledge. For a limited time save 10% when you use priority code MKPROMO! Order now.
Maintenance of Certification:
What if I Still Don't Know Where to Start?
Because the rules are complex and may apply differently depending on when you last certified, ACP has developed a MOC Navigator. This FREE tool can help you understand the impact of MOC, review requirements, guide you in selecting ways to meet the requirements, show you how to enroll, and more. Start navigating now.