- New questions about diabetes management: How far is it from type 1 to type 2?
- A rich resource for diabetes education
- The word from recent studies about treatment outcomes
- The latest on managing cardiovascular disease in type 2 diabetics
- To disclose or not to disclose: An ethics case study: Should you talk about a mistake—and how?
- ACP to Clinton: Stop more cuts to Medicare, Medicaid
- HCFA changes rules for ICD-9 coding
- Pennsylvania case highlights fraudulent billing concerns
- Tips to improve coding, billing accuracy
- What is a reasonable capitation agreement?
- Doctors in charge?: Direct contracting may make it happen
- Computers and shared decisions: Technology gets patients more involved in their own care, but how will physicians respond?
- Just do it: testing the waters of private practice
- Tips on how to get the most from your community-based experience
- Washington briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
Prescribe Opioids Safely
Access this FREE online educational program to help you safely prescribe opioids and manage patients with chronic pain. Online CME is available. Find out more.
Inspire the Next Generation of Medicine
Contribute to the ACP Education Fund and support our profession and the young minds starting their careers.
Share your love of medicine by making a charitable donation today! All donations are tax-deductible.