July/August 2000 issue
- Drug switching: lowering costs vs. adverse interactions, potential errors
- Running behind? Try re-engineering
Redesigning your practice's patient flow can save time-and money
- Tips to find a fellowship in a competitive market
Fewer subspecialty slots may mean a tough search. Here are some ways to make the process successful.
- College leader honored as hero for her AIDS work
- How electronic records work for three internists
- Billing guidelines for anticoagulant monitoring
Internist Archives Quick Links
New Leadership Webinars
The ACP Leadership Academy is offering FREE webinars covering the core tenets of leadership, leadership in hospital medicine, finance, and more.
Join ACP Today!
ACP membership connects you with like-minded colleagues and provides access to a variety of clinical resources, practice tools, and ways to earn MOC and CME.