July/August 2000 issue
- Drug switching: lowering costs vs. adverse interactions, potential errors
- Running behind? Try re-engineering
Redesigning your practice's patient flow can save time-and money
- Tips to find a fellowship in a competitive market
Fewer subspecialty slots may mean a tough search. Here are some ways to make the process successful.
- College leader honored as hero for her AIDS work
- How electronic records work for three internists
- Billing guidelines for anticoagulant monitoring
Internist Archives Quick Links
ACP Clinical Shorts
Expert Education on Your Schedule
Short videos deliver highly focused answers to challenging clinical situations seen in practice and are a terrific way to earn CME credit on-the-go. See more.
New: Free Modules from ACP Practice Advisor!
Keep your practice moving in the right direction. ACP Practice Advisor is offering four modules that you and your staff can try for free. Get to know the premier online practice management tool at no risk. Explore the modules.