July/August 2000 issue
- Drug switching: lowering costs vs. adverse interactions, potential errors
- Running behind? Try re-engineering
Redesigning your practice's patient flow can save time-and money
- Tips to find a fellowship in a competitive market
Fewer subspecialty slots may mean a tough search. Here are some ways to make the process successful.
- College leader honored as hero for her AIDS work
- How electronic records work for three internists
- Billing guidelines for anticoagulant monitoring
Internist Archives Quick Links
Sign-up for Physician & Practice Timeline® text alerts and never miss another regulatory deadline!
Triggered text alerts aimed at keeping you on top of upcoming deadlines and details related to regulatory, payment, and delivery system requirements are available FREE of charge!
See sign-up instructions.
Pre-order MKSAP17 Complete and Save 15%!
Enter priority code PR58 when ordering. Limited time only. Order now.