July/August 2000 issue
- Drug switching: lowering costs vs. adverse interactions, potential errors
- Running behind? Try re-engineering
Redesigning your practice's patient flow can save time-and money
- Tips to find a fellowship in a competitive market
Fewer subspecialty slots may mean a tough search. Here are some ways to make the process successful.
- College leader honored as hero for her AIDS work
- How electronic records work for three internists
- Billing guidelines for anticoagulant monitoring
Internist Archives Quick Links
Annals Virtual Patients Series 1-4 Available
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique online patient simulator that helps you learn while you earn CME Credit and MOC Points.
Start your journey now.
ACP keeps you on target to earn MOC Points
December 2015 is the deadline for most internists participating in ABIM MOC to earn some MOC points. Review our stimulating and rewarding options.