July/August 2000 issue
- Drug switching: lowering costs vs. adverse interactions, potential errors
- Running behind? Try re-engineering
Redesigning your practice's patient flow can save time-and money
- Tips to find a fellowship in a competitive market
Fewer subspecialty slots may mean a tough search. Here are some ways to make the process successful.
- College leader honored as hero for her AIDS work
- How electronic records work for three internists
- Billing guidelines for anticoagulant monitoring
Internist Archives Quick Links
Reviews of the World's Top Medical Journals—FREE to ACP Members!
ACP JournalWiseSM is mobile optimized with optional email alerts! Get access to reviews from over 120 of the world’s top medical journals alerting you to the highest quality, most clinically relevant new articles based on your preferred areas of specialty. ACP Members register your FREE account now!
New CME Option: Internal Medicine 2014 Recordings
New CME Package
Includes 75 of the most popular sessions in internal medicine and the subspecialties. Stream the sessions, answer brief quizzes and earn CME credit. See details.