June 2000 issue:
ANNUAL SESSION COVERAGE
- How to avoid conflicts with patients and families during end-of-life care
- What to do when families disagree about ending life support
- When it comes to e-mail and patients, where should doctors draw the line?
- Medicare auditors focusing on medical necessity
- Book offers tips on how to cope with health care consumerism
- College gets update on efforts to eliminate errors
- How to practice within ethical boundaries
- Telemedicine in the NICU
- One doctor’s prescription for a healthy retirement
- Treating alcohol problems is primary care settings
- Are hospitalists suffering from an identity crisis?
- College launches fight against antibiotic resistance
- Strategies to pass the internal medicine board exam
- President's Speech at Convocation Ceremony
- What you need to know about herbal supplements
- Missed the meeting? Try Virtual Annual Session
- President’s Column
Annual Session: a time to renew clinical skills and rich traditions
- New Annual Session lecture series now on the Web with CME credit
- Washington Perspective
How a Medicare drug benefit requires some tough choices
- College announces new plans for Decision 2000
- Regents prepare to embrace new business opportunities
- College’s Evergreen Awards recognize chapter efforts
- Leaders to focus on internists’ image and public policy issues
- College briefs
- Policy briefs
- CME Bulletin Board
- Obituary: Harriet P. Dustan, MACP
Internist Archives Quick Links
ACP Clinical Shorts
Expert Education on Your Schedule
Short videos deliver highly focused answers to challenging clinical situations seen in practice and are a terrific way to earn CME credit on-the-go. See more.
New: Free Modules from ACP Practice Advisor!
Keep your practice moving in the right direction. ACP Practice Advisor is offering four modules that you and your staff can try for free. Get to know the premier online practice management tool at no risk. Explore the modules.