June 2000 issue:
ANNUAL SESSION COVERAGE
- How to avoid conflicts with patients and families during end-of-life care
- What to do when families disagree about ending life support
- When it comes to e-mail and patients, where should doctors draw the line?
- Medicare auditors focusing on medical necessity
- Book offers tips on how to cope with health care consumerism
- College gets update on efforts to eliminate errors
- How to practice within ethical boundaries
- Telemedicine in the NICU
- One doctor’s prescription for a healthy retirement
- Treating alcohol problems is primary care settings
- Are hospitalists suffering from an identity crisis?
- College launches fight against antibiotic resistance
- Strategies to pass the internal medicine board exam
- President's Speech at Convocation Ceremony
- What you need to know about herbal supplements
- Missed the meeting? Try Virtual Annual Session
- President’s Column
Annual Session: a time to renew clinical skills and rich traditions
- New Annual Session lecture series now on the Web with CME credit
- Washington Perspective
How a Medicare drug benefit requires some tough choices
- College announces new plans for Decision 2000
- Regents prepare to embrace new business opportunities
- College’s Evergreen Awards recognize chapter efforts
- Leaders to focus on internists’ image and public policy issues
- College briefs
- Policy briefs
- CME Bulletin Board
- Obituary: Harriet P. Dustan, MACP
Internist Archives Quick Links
Earn CME Credits with ACP
ACP offers internists many CME options for the completion of AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™. Attend live meetings, work online, or watch course recordings on your own schedule.
Explore our many CME credit options.
The Next-Generation Clinical Information Resource
DynaMed Plus is a collaboration between ACP and EBSCO Health. ACP members enjoy free access to this comprehensive tool that optimizes time to answer for busy clinicians, like you. Get started now!