June 2000 issue:
ANNUAL SESSION COVERAGE
- How to avoid conflicts with patients and families during end-of-life care
- What to do when families disagree about ending life support
- When it comes to e-mail and patients, where should doctors draw the line?
- Medicare auditors focusing on medical necessity
- Book offers tips on how to cope with health care consumerism
- College gets update on efforts to eliminate errors
- How to practice within ethical boundaries
- Telemedicine in the NICU
- One doctor’s prescription for a healthy retirement
- Treating alcohol problems is primary care settings
- Are hospitalists suffering from an identity crisis?
- College launches fight against antibiotic resistance
- Strategies to pass the internal medicine board exam
- President's Speech at Convocation Ceremony
- What you need to know about herbal supplements
- Missed the meeting? Try Virtual Annual Session
- President’s Column
Annual Session: a time to renew clinical skills and rich traditions
- New Annual Session lecture series now on the Web with CME credit
- Washington Perspective
How a Medicare drug benefit requires some tough choices
- College announces new plans for Decision 2000
- Regents prepare to embrace new business opportunities
- College’s Evergreen Awards recognize chapter efforts
- Leaders to focus on internists’ image and public policy issues
- College briefs
- Policy briefs
- CME Bulletin Board
- Obituary: Harriet P. Dustan, MACP
Internist Archives Quick Links
Internal Medicine Meeting Early Registration Discount
Register early for Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 in Boston, MA to lock in the lowest possible rate. Learn more or register now!
Are You Using ACP Smart Medicine®?
This online clinical decision support tool is a FREE benefit of ACP membership delivering point-of-care access to evidence-based recommendations. Includes more than 500 modules, images and reference tables. Start now or watch the video tour.