May 2000 issue:
- Amid tough times with capitation, doctors struggle to balance risk
- Third consecutive loss in the Match has primary care asking questions
Internal medicine appears stable, but it posts a small decline
- New spending predictions may increase Medicare pay
- News briefs
- How to bill Medicare for prevention-related care
- Is it time for your practice to add a midlevel provider?
- Moonlighting: good experience or a necessary evil? Working extra hours can expand your training and income, but educators point to potential drawbacks
- President's Column
Why doctors of internal medicine are the best choice for women's health
- New Annals site expands content
- College briefs
- Washington Perspective
ACP-ASIM's continuing campaign to reduce the "hassle factor"
- Policy News
College study: Latinos face greater health risks due to access problems
- Policy briefs
- Chapter meetings
- CME Bulletin board
Internist Archives Quick Links
Prescribe Opioids Safely
Access this FREE online educational program to help you safely prescribe opioids and manage patients with chronic pain. Online CME is available. Find out more.
Inspire the Next Generation of Medicine
Contribute to the ACP Education Fund and support our profession and the young minds starting their careers.
Share your love of medicine by making a charitable donation today! All donations are tax-deductible.