May 2000 issue:
- Amid tough times with capitation, doctors struggle to balance risk
- Third consecutive loss in the Match has primary care asking questions
Internal medicine appears stable, but it posts a small decline
- New spending predictions may increase Medicare pay
- News briefs
- How to bill Medicare for prevention-related care
- Is it time for your practice to add a midlevel provider?
- Moonlighting: good experience or a necessary evil? Working extra hours can expand your training and income, but educators point to potential drawbacks
- President's Column
Why doctors of internal medicine are the best choice for women's health
- New Annals site expands content
- College briefs
- Washington Perspective
ACP-ASIM's continuing campaign to reduce the "hassle factor"
- Policy News
College study: Latinos face greater health risks due to access problems
- Policy briefs
- Chapter meetings
- CME Bulletin board
Internist Archives Quick Links
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Live Simulcast!
Unable to attend the meeting this year? On Saturday, May 2, seven sessions will be streamed live from the meeting. Register for the simulcast and earn CME credit after watching each session. Watch it live or download for later viewing.