April 2000 issue:
- In the country's best bull market, many in medicine feel left behind
- Dealing with older, impaired drivers
- College comments on HHS privacy proposal
- Medicare should pay drug makers like it pays doctors
- Trouble at Aetna U.S. Healthcare: good or bad news for doctors?
- News briefs
- Quick ways to recognize—and cope with—illiteracy
- OIG's new rules on how to steer clear of kickbacks
- A Guide to using CPT codes in the inpatient setting
- Patient satisfaction surveys: how to do them right
You need to ask the right questions, get enough responses—and then put the information to good use
- Buying medical supplies online: the next big thing?
Web sites promise big savings, but doctors may not abandon the 'feet on the street' supply chain
- The plot thickens: physicians who think like writers
- MKSAP changes course to meet internist's needs
New features to include hundreds of new questions, a Board preparation package and electronic updates
- Pigs feet and more at this year's Learning Center
New features include a session on the neurological exam; returning favorites include the 'model practice'
- Physicians join hands to provide care for the poor
- New College books: medical quotes, clinical medicine
- President's Column
The Internist of Today campaign: educating patients—and helping you
- College launches new clinical theme to help combat antibiotic resistance
- News briefs
- Washingon Perspective
How we keep in touch on issues like errors and drug management
- College Regent represents internists at White House event on patient rights
- Patients, not Medicare HMOs, should choose hospitalists
- OIG says physician-landlords should review rental agreements
- Obituaries —George W. Pedigo, Jr., MACP, Russell A. Palmer, MACP, Roman Marvin Bala, FACP, Dale Groom, FACP
- CME Bulletin Board
Internist Archives Quick Links
Annals Virtual Patients Series 1-4 Available
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique online patient simulator that helps you learn while you earn CME Credit and MOC Points.
Start your journey now.
ACP keeps you on target to earn MOC Points
December 2015 is the deadline for most internists participating in ABIM MOC to earn some MOC points. Review our stimulating and rewarding options.