February 2000 issue:
- Health plans make nice to doctors: change for the good or just good PR?
- Talking about organ procurement when one of your patients dies
- At press time: Regents say no to PAC
- Burned out? Ask patients about their quality of life
- HCFA's pay policy hampering telemedicine programs
- How an office lab can help patients—and your income
- Medicare's new PSA coverage, revised CPT lab panels
- Give your office lab a free physical with software from the College
- Facing up to an occupational hazard: substance abuse
- The telltale signs of possible substance abuse
Internist Archives Quick Links
Reviews of the World's Top Medical Journals—FREE to ACP Members!
ACP JournalWiseSM is mobile optimized with optional email alerts! Get access to reviews from over 120 of the world’s top medical journals alerting you to the highest quality, most clinically relevant new articles based on your preferred areas of specialty. ACP Members register your FREE account now!
New CME Option: Internal Medicine 2014 Recordings
New CME Package
Includes 75 of the most popular sessions in internal medicine and the subspecialties. Stream the sessions, answer brief quizzes and earn CME credit. See details.