February 2000 issue:
- Health plans make nice to doctors: change for the good or just good PR?
- Talking about organ procurement when one of your patients dies
- At press time: Regents say no to PAC
- Burned out? Ask patients about their quality of life
- HCFA's pay policy hampering telemedicine programs
- How an office lab can help patients—and your income
- Medicare's new PSA coverage, revised CPT lab panels
- Give your office lab a free physical with software from the College
- Facing up to an occupational hazard: substance abuse
- The telltale signs of possible substance abuse
Internist Archives Quick Links
Not an ACP Member?
Join today and discover the benefits waiting for you.
ACP offers different categories of membership depending on your career stage and professional status. View options, pricing and benefits.
A New Way to Ace the Boards!
Ensure you're board-exam ready with ACP's Board Prep Ace - a multifaceted, self-study program that prepares you to pass the ABIM Certification Exam in internal medicine. Learn more.