February 2000 issue:
- Health plans make nice to doctors: change for the good or just good PR?
- Talking about organ procurement when one of your patients dies
- At press time: Regents say no to PAC
- Burned out? Ask patients about their quality of life
- HCFA's pay policy hampering telemedicine programs
- How an office lab can help patients—and your income
- Medicare's new PSA coverage, revised CPT lab panels
- Give your office lab a free physical with software from the College
- Facing up to an occupational hazard: substance abuse
- The telltale signs of possible substance abuse
Internist Archives Quick Links
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Digital Presentations
Choose from over 170 recorded Scientific Program Sessions and Pre-Courses. Available in a variety of packages and formats so you can choose the combination that works best for you.