February 2000 issue:
- Health plans make nice to doctors: change for the good or just good PR?
- Talking about organ procurement when one of your patients dies
- At press time: Regents say no to PAC
- Burned out? Ask patients about their quality of life
- HCFA's pay policy hampering telemedicine programs
- How an office lab can help patients—and your income
- Medicare's new PSA coverage, revised CPT lab panels
- Give your office lab a free physical with software from the College
- Facing up to an occupational hazard: substance abuse
- The telltale signs of possible substance abuse
Internist Archives Quick Links
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Products and Resources for Patients
ACP has developed easy- to-use materials designed to help educate your patients on self-management of a wide variety of common health conditions. Order yours today!