February 2000 issue:
- Health plans make nice to doctors: change for the good or just good PR?
- Talking about organ procurement when one of your patients dies
- At press time: Regents say no to PAC
- Burned out? Ask patients about their quality of life
- HCFA's pay policy hampering telemedicine programs
- How an office lab can help patients—and your income
- Medicare's new PSA coverage, revised CPT lab panels
- Give your office lab a free physical with software from the College
- Facing up to an occupational hazard: substance abuse
- The telltale signs of possible substance abuse
Internist Archives Quick Links
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.