January 2000 Observer
- BBA 'givebacks': too little, too late?
- Obstacles hurting states' efforts to revamp physician credentialing
- College paper: no insurance creates serious health risks
- Tips to keep your debt from spiraling out of control
- Some help in finding the right financial advice
- CPT update: new E/M guidelines, code clarifications
- How six medical trends will shape the new millennium
- Will NIH's new Web site change medical publishing?
- The newest member of the National Library of Medicine family
Internist Archives Quick Links
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.