January 2000 Observer
- BBA 'givebacks': too little, too late?
- Obstacles hurting states' efforts to revamp physician credentialing
- College paper: no insurance creates serious health risks
- Tips to keep your debt from spiraling out of control
- Some help in finding the right financial advice
- CPT update: new E/M guidelines, code clarifications
- How six medical trends will shape the new millennium
- Will NIH's new Web site change medical publishing?
- The newest member of the National Library of Medicine family
Internist Archives Quick Links
ACP Clinical Shorts
Expert Education on Your Schedule
Short videos deliver highly focused answers to challenging clinical situations seen in practice and are a terrific way to earn CME credit on-the-go. See more.
New: Free Modules from ACP Practice Advisor!
Keep your practice moving in the right direction. ACP Practice Advisor is offering four modules that you and your staff can try for free. Get to know the premier online practice management tool at no risk. Explore the modules.