January 2000 Observer
- BBA 'givebacks': too little, too late?
- Obstacles hurting states' efforts to revamp physician credentialing
- College paper: no insurance creates serious health risks
- Tips to keep your debt from spiraling out of control
- Some help in finding the right financial advice
- CPT update: new E/M guidelines, code clarifications
- How six medical trends will shape the new millennium
- Will NIH's new Web site change medical publishing?
- The newest member of the National Library of Medicine family
Internist Archives Quick Links
Fenway Guide to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health, 2nd Edition
This new edition reflects recent clinical and social changes and continues to present the important issues facing practitioners and their LGBT patients. Read more about the Guide. Also see ACP’s recent policy position paper on LGBT health disparities.
Join Us in Washington, DC for the Most Comprehensive Meeting in Internal Medicine
Register now and enjoy:
Discounted rates, the best national faculty, a wealth of clinical and practice management topics and hands-on sessions! Learn more about the meeting.