January 2000 Observer
- BBA 'givebacks': too little, too late?
- Obstacles hurting states' efforts to revamp physician credentialing
- College paper: no insurance creates serious health risks
- Tips to keep your debt from spiraling out of control
- Some help in finding the right financial advice
- CPT update: new E/M guidelines, code clarifications
- How six medical trends will shape the new millennium
- Will NIH's new Web site change medical publishing?
- The newest member of the National Library of Medicine family
Internist Archives Quick Links
Prescribe Opioids Safely
Access this FREE online educational program to help you safely prescribe opioids and manage patients with chronic pain. Online CME is available. Find out more.
Inspire the Next Generation of Medicine
Contribute to the ACP Education Fund and support our profession and the young minds starting their careers.
Share your love of medicine by making a charitable donation today! All donations are tax-deductible.