January 2000 Observer
- BBA 'givebacks': too little, too late?
- Obstacles hurting states' efforts to revamp physician credentialing
- College paper: no insurance creates serious health risks
- Tips to keep your debt from spiraling out of control
- Some help in finding the right financial advice
- CPT update: new E/M guidelines, code clarifications
- How six medical trends will shape the new millennium
- Will NIH's new Web site change medical publishing?
- The newest member of the National Library of Medicine family
Internist Archives Quick Links
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Live Simulcast!
Unable to attend the meeting this year? On Saturday, May 2, seven sessions will be streamed live from the meeting. Register for the simulcast and earn CME credit after watching each session. Watch it live or download for later viewing.