CCA publication can help you market your practice
The College's Center for A Competitive Advantage has published a three-part series of articles that first appeared in the ASIM newsletter, IM Advantage. These articles discuss marketing medical services to managed care plans, patients and employers in order to bring new patients to your practice.
College members can receive one copy of "Marketing in a Managed Care Environment" for free; nonmembers must pay $15. To download an electronic copy from ACPASIM Online, go to www.acponline.org/cca, go to the box on the left and click on "Practice Operation" under "Products." Finally, click on "Marketing in a Managed Care Environment." You can also call ACPASIM Customer Service at 800-523-1546, ext. 2600, or 215-351-2600 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m., EST) and ask for product No. 410702980.
Other Center publications on growing a practice include:
- "The Internist's Guide to Negotiating Managed Care Contracts and Capitation Rates" (product No. 33030068C).
- "Designing the Patient Schedule" (product No. 410702580).
- "Telephone Triage Information Packet" (product No. 410703080).
- "Effective Personnel Evaluation Through Dialogue and Planning--A Systematic Example" (product No. 410702880).
- "Nurse Practitioner Background Information" (product No. 410703280).
For information on the Center's patient satisfaction survey service, go to the CCA home page (www.acponline.org/cca) and click on the Patient Satisfaction Check-up logo. You can also order a free brochure through ACPASIM customer service (product No. 410100680).
Internist Archives Quick Links
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Digital Presentations
Choose from over 170 recorded Scientific Program Sessions and Pre-Courses. Available in a variety of packages and formats so you can choose the combination that works best for you.