CCA publication can help you market your practice
The College's Center for A Competitive Advantage has published a three-part series of articles that first appeared in the ASIM newsletter, IM Advantage. These articles discuss marketing medical services to managed care plans, patients and employers in order to bring new patients to your practice.
College members can receive one copy of "Marketing in a Managed Care Environment" for free; nonmembers must pay $15. To download an electronic copy from ACPASIM Online, go to www.acponline.org/cca, go to the box on the left and click on "Practice Operation" under "Products." Finally, click on "Marketing in a Managed Care Environment." You can also call ACPASIM Customer Service at 800-523-1546, ext. 2600, or 215-351-2600 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m., EST) and ask for product No. 410702980.
Other Center publications on growing a practice include:
- "The Internist's Guide to Negotiating Managed Care Contracts and Capitation Rates" (product No. 33030068C).
- "Designing the Patient Schedule" (product No. 410702580).
- "Telephone Triage Information Packet" (product No. 410703080).
- "Effective Personnel Evaluation Through Dialogue and Planning--A Systematic Example" (product No. 410702880).
- "Nurse Practitioner Background Information" (product No. 410703280).
For information on the Center's patient satisfaction survey service, go to the CCA home page (www.acponline.org/cca) and click on the Patient Satisfaction Check-up logo. You can also order a free brochure through ACPASIM customer service (product No. 410100680).
Internist Archives Quick Links
Annals Virtual Patients Series 1-4 Available
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique online patient simulator that helps you learn while you earn CME Credit and MOC Points.
Start your journey now.
ACP keeps you on target to earn MOC Points
December 2015 is the deadline for most internists participating in ABIM MOC to earn some MOC points. Review our stimulating and rewarding options.