October 1999 issue:
- Walking away from corporate medicine
Fed up with the hassles of managed care, some are going it alone
- Ethics case study
When it comes to nursing home dumps, should you just go along or speak up?
- How surviving cancer changed my life and my practice
- One doctor's efforts to improve women's health care
- Patients tired of waiting? Try these strategies
Faster scheduling and more same-day appointments are making for happier patients—and busier practices
- Working with a tough attending? Try these techniques
Opening the lines of communication is just the first step to helping resolve problems
- Billing tips for group practices and housestaff
- How will medicine benefit from a faster Internet?
New technologies may help physicians, but some fear that medicine will take a back seat to business
- Still not ready for Y2K? Try off the shelf software
- President's Column
How ACP-ASIM is strengthening ties with IMGs and African American doctors
- College Foundation funds new projects on board certification, self-assessment for medical students
- ACP-ASIM News
- Policy News
- Washington Perspective
The fight for patient rights: an uphill battle in Congress
- CME Bulletin Board
- Obituaries: Allan M. Edwards, FACP and Hyman J. Zimmerman, MACP
Internist Archives Quick Links
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.