From the May 1999 issue:
- Use of mandatory hospitalists blasted
College, others protest plans that force doctors to give up inpatient care
- College: Proposed tax credit plans for uninsured fall short
- Match results: a 'blip' or a trend?
Internal medicine held its own--barely--but educators still optimistic
- Students learn hard lessons about matching in turbulent times
- Essential Reading for the Primary Care Physician
New Clinical Titles from ACP-ASIM
- News briefs
- Resolving carrier problems, billing for counseling
- Need Y2K help?
- Powering up: tips for buying a computer that will last
You may be tempted to buy a slower machine, but experts say that it will cost you in the long run
- New OIG study: physicians finally preparing for Y2K
- Taking the boards? Try these strategies for success
- Chapter meetings
- CME Bulletin Board
- President's Column
Restoring the joy of practice by attacking hassle factors
- A look at the College's effort to examine 'best practices'
- Washington Perspective
Why tax credits are the next step in helping the nation's uninsured
- OIG agrees to meet with College to discuss fraud and abuse efforts
- College efforts pay off: HCFA clarifies language
- Obituary: Albert Aranson, FACP
Internist Archives Quick Links
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Products and Resources for Patients
ACP has developed easy- to-use materials designed to help educate your patients on self-management of a wide variety of common health conditions. Order yours today!