From the April 1999 issue:
- Medicare panel's demise gets mixed College reaction
- Is your practice prepared for Y2K?
If you're not ready by July, experts say that it may be too late
- How a legendary New Orleans hospital is struggling to finally change its ways
- Why primary care physicians avoid treating alcoholics
- News briefs
- With retirement, it's never too early to start planning
Looking ahead is key to organizing your financial future and preparing your retirement activities
- How to navigate the new rules on itemized statements
- Doctors object to enlisting patients in war on fraud
- Setting limits is the key to working online
How far should you go in talking to patients looking for advice at your Web site?
- Medical computing news
- How to make the most of research during residency Choosing a topic that's right for you is key to getting all you can from your scholarly pursuits
- Chapter meetings
- CME Bulletin Board
- President's Column
An agenda for the new millennium: improved care and more members
- Annual Session keynote to focus on MD leadership
- College news
- Washington Perspective
Allies or adversaries? The OIG's real fraud and abuse agenda
- Policy news
Internist Archives Quick Links
Internal Medicine Meeting Early Registration Discount
Register early for Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 in Boston, MA to lock in the lowest possible rate. Learn more or register now!
Are You Using ACP Smart Medicine®?
This online clinical decision support tool is a FREE benefit of ACP membership delivering point-of-care access to evidence-based recommendations. Includes more than 500 modules, images and reference tables. Start now or watch the video tour.