From the July/August 1998 issue:
- Medicare's new pay plan to reflect office expenses
- Physicians and unions: a good match?
Despite victories for doctors, some worry the profession will suffer
- When patients want 'alternative' care
Ethics case study: how to respond to requests for these therapies
- Helping a growing population in flux: the homeless
Two physicians honored by the College talk about their work helping people who are living on the street
- Does this management contract violate the law?
- Making the most of the Net to educate your patients
- Tips on finding a first job you'll want to keep
Sorting the Prince Charmings from the frogs takes research—and realistic expectations
- Scholarships for generalist faculty
- Giving doctors another view of alternative medicine
A fellowship run by integrative medicine guru Andrew Weil, MD, is showing physicians new ways to practice
- Chapter meetings
- CME Bulletin Board
- President's Column
The ACP-ASIM merger: the best of two cultures
- Community-based teaching: good for medicine and community
- News briefs
- Washington Perspective
Practice expense payments: Will internists get a fair deal?
- Policy Briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.