From the July/August 1998 issue:
- Medicare's new pay plan to reflect office expenses
- Physicians and unions: a good match?
Despite victories for doctors, some worry the profession will suffer
- When patients want 'alternative' care
Ethics case study: how to respond to requests for these therapies
- Helping a growing population in flux: the homeless
Two physicians honored by the College talk about their work helping people who are living on the street
- Does this management contract violate the law?
- Making the most of the Net to educate your patients
- Tips on finding a first job you'll want to keep
Sorting the Prince Charmings from the frogs takes research—and realistic expectations
- Scholarships for generalist faculty
- Giving doctors another view of alternative medicine
A fellowship run by integrative medicine guru Andrew Weil, MD, is showing physicians new ways to practice
- Chapter meetings
- CME Bulletin Board
- President's Column
The ACP-ASIM merger: the best of two cultures
- Community-based teaching: good for medicine and community
- News briefs
- Washington Perspective
Practice expense payments: Will internists get a fair deal?
- Policy Briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Live Simulcast!
Unable to attend the meeting this year? On Saturday, May 2, seven sessions will be streamed live from the meeting. Register for the simulcast and earn CME credit after watching each session. Watch it live or download for later viewing.