From the July/August 1998 issue:
- Medicare's new pay plan to reflect office expenses
- Physicians and unions: a good match?
Despite victories for doctors, some worry the profession will suffer
- When patients want 'alternative' care
Ethics case study: how to respond to requests for these therapies
- Helping a growing population in flux: the homeless
Two physicians honored by the College talk about their work helping people who are living on the street
- Does this management contract violate the law?
- Making the most of the Net to educate your patients
- Tips on finding a first job you'll want to keep
Sorting the Prince Charmings from the frogs takes research—and realistic expectations
- Scholarships for generalist faculty
- Giving doctors another view of alternative medicine
A fellowship run by integrative medicine guru Andrew Weil, MD, is showing physicians new ways to practice
- Chapter meetings
- CME Bulletin Board
- President's Column
The ACP-ASIM merger: the best of two cultures
- Community-based teaching: good for medicine and community
- News briefs
- Washington Perspective
Practice expense payments: Will internists get a fair deal?
- Policy Briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
Internal Medicine Meeting Early Registration Discount
Register early for Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 in Boston, MA to lock in the lowest possible rate. Learn more or register now!
Are You Using ACP Smart Medicine®?
This online clinical decision support tool is a FREE benefit of ACP membership delivering point-of-care access to evidence-based recommendations. Includes more than 500 modules, images and reference tables. Start now or watch the video tour.