From the June 1998 issue:
- Prospects dimming for expanded private contracting
- Uncertain times for doctors who sold
How some practices are being affected by post-acquisition blues
- What's behind the government's war on health care fraud—and doctors?
- Why you still need to pay attention to E/M guidelines
If you don't worry about HCFA's documentation rules, you may be setting yourself up for trouble
- Simple strategies for surviving the board examination
What will work and what won't—like cramming and pulling all-nighters—may surprise you
- Tips for helping trainees learn—without intimidation
- Efforts to prevent prescription errors heat up
A different look at the problem and what physicians can do to avoid making the most common mistakes
- News briefs
- Obituaries: W. Phillip Corr, MACP and Jack D. Myers, MACP
- Chapter meetings
- CME Bulletin Board
Internist Archives Quick Links
ACP Clinical Shorts
Expert Education on Your Schedule
Short videos deliver highly focused answers to challenging clinical situations seen in practice and are a terrific way to earn CME credit on-the-go. See more.
New: Free Modules from ACP Practice Advisor!
Keep your practice moving in the right direction. ACP Practice Advisor is offering four modules that you and your staff can try for free. Get to know the premier online practice management tool at no risk. Explore the modules.