From the June 1998 issue:
- Prospects dimming for expanded private contracting
- Uncertain times for doctors who sold
How some practices are being affected by post-acquisition blues
- What's behind the government's war on health care fraud—and doctors?
- Why you still need to pay attention to E/M guidelines
If you don't worry about HCFA's documentation rules, you may be setting yourself up for trouble
- Simple strategies for surviving the board examination
What will work and what won't—like cramming and pulling all-nighters—may surprise you
- Tips for helping trainees learn—without intimidation
- Efforts to prevent prescription errors heat up
A different look at the problem and what physicians can do to avoid making the most common mistakes
- News briefs
- Obituaries: W. Phillip Corr, MACP and Jack D. Myers, MACP
- Chapter meetings
- CME Bulletin Board
Internist Archives Quick Links
Fenway Guide to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health, 2nd Edition
This new edition reflects recent clinical and social changes and continues to present the important issues facing practitioners and their LGBT patients. Read more about the Guide. Also see ACP’s recent policy position paper on LGBT health disparities.
Join Us in Washington, DC for the Most Comprehensive Meeting in Internal Medicine
Register now and enjoy:
Discounted rates, the best national faculty, a wealth of clinical and practice management topics and hands-on sessions! Learn more about the meeting.