From the June 1998 issue:
- Prospects dimming for expanded private contracting
- Uncertain times for doctors who sold
How some practices are being affected by post-acquisition blues
- What's behind the government's war on health care fraud—and doctors?
- Why you still need to pay attention to E/M guidelines
If you don't worry about HCFA's documentation rules, you may be setting yourself up for trouble
- Simple strategies for surviving the board examination
What will work and what won't—like cramming and pulling all-nighters—may surprise you
- Tips for helping trainees learn—without intimidation
- Efforts to prevent prescription errors heat up
A different look at the problem and what physicians can do to avoid making the most common mistakes
- News briefs
- Obituaries: W. Phillip Corr, MACP and Jack D. Myers, MACP
- Chapter meetings
- CME Bulletin Board
Internist Archives Quick Links
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.