From the May 1998 issue:
- ACP, other groups ask AMA to get out of credentialing
- Talking about end-of-life issues
- Postmerger unity already setting in
The ACP-ASIM merger takes place July 1, but joint efforts have begun
- In the Match, internal medicine leads primary care
- New ACP paper: private contracting threatens Medicare
- Governors pass seven resolutions
- Physicians can resubmit claims for urinalysis tests
- News briefs
- Is your practice prepared for the millennium bug?
If the year 2000 computer problem seems like a lot of hype, consider the possible consequences
- Internet use, privacy worries top new survey
- Helping impaired physicians get back into practice
How one successful Tennessee program helps its doctors overcome addictions and psychiatric disorders
- Chapter meetings
- Obituary: Charley J. Smyth, MACP
- CME Bulletin Board
- President's Column
- The dilemma of internists: caught in a box with technology
- Fellowship proposals due in June
- New ACP leaders to focus on postmerger unity, E/M guidelines
- ACP honors physicians, organizations for service
Annual Session News
- Can the hospitalist movement live up to its potential?
- For internists, lessons learned on coping with managed care
- Tips for detecting and preventing violent behavior in teens
- How to discern drug-seekers from patients really in pain
- ACP gives Evergreen Awards to outstanding chapters
- New ACP Masters
Internist Archives Quick Links
Annals Virtual Patients Series 1-4 Available
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique online patient simulator that helps you learn while you earn CME Credit and MOC Points.
Start your journey now.
ACP keeps you on target to earn MOC Points
December 2015 is the deadline for most internists participating in ABIM MOC to earn some MOC points. Review our stimulating and rewarding options.