From the February 1998 issue:
- ACP will work to modify 'punitive' E/M guidelines
- Doctors caught in prevention squeeze
Health plans want more prevention but offer little in the way of pay
- In trying to build the better internist, the key for one program is change
- Are hospitalists a threat to the identity of internists?
If internists don't see patients in the hospital, what will distinguish them from other specialties?
- New ACP-ASIM Governors named
- A look at ACP's policy agenda for the year ahead
- When it's OK to bill Medicare patients
- Policy news
- Practice briefs
- Tips for detecting—and treating—domestic abuse
By asking the right questions and using some simple strategies, residents can do a better job
- The hype—and concerns—about CME on the Internet
This 'match made in heaven' is convenient, but some worry that commercial interests will bring bias
- Guest Column
In the debate over work force, IMGs remain a difficult issue
- News briefs
- CME Bulletin Board
- Chapter meetings
Internist Archives Quick Links
New Leadership Webinars
The ACP Leadership Academy is offering FREE webinars covering the core tenets of leadership, leadership in hospital medicine, finance, and more.
Join ACP Today!
ACP membership connects you with like-minded colleagues and provides access to a variety of clinical resources, practice tools, and ways to earn MOC and CME.