From the October 1997 issue:
- ACP to publish journal for health systems practice
- Prescribing under pressure
In bid to control costs, HMOs using closed formularies—and more
- A turning point for mammography?
Data focus the debate on benefits—and risks—for women in their 40s
- Is there an ethical doctor in the house?
Let's talk about everyday moral dilemmas in practice—not just dramatic headline-grabbing issues
- Budget bill moves Medicare toward privatization
More choices in managed plans mean more flexibility—and risks—for seniors and internists
- Medicare reforms reflect ACP goals, but fall short of major change
- Practice briefs
- How to navigate the Net for clinical information
Lost in cyberspace? Try these tips to quickly find exactly what you are looking for on the Internet
- Pointers for making the most of your Medline searches
- Guest Column
Rejuvenate yourself by attending an ACP chapter meeting
- MKSAP 11 expands coverage of practical primary care
- CollegeWatch: News briefs
- CME Bulletin Board
- Chapter meetings
Internist Archives Quick Links
Reviews of the World's Top Medical Journals—FREE to ACP Members!
ACP JournalWiseSM is mobile optimized with optional email alerts! Get access to reviews from over 120 of the world’s top medical journals alerting you to the highest quality, most clinically relevant new articles based on your preferred areas of specialty. ACP Members register your FREE account now!
New CME Option: Internal Medicine 2014 Recordings
New CME Package
Includes 75 of the most popular sessions in internal medicine and the subspecialties. Stream the sessions, answer brief quizzes and earn CME credit. See details.