From the October 1997 issue:
- ACP to publish journal for health systems practice
- Prescribing under pressure
In bid to control costs, HMOs using closed formularies—and more
- A turning point for mammography?
Data focus the debate on benefits—and risks—for women in their 40s
- Is there an ethical doctor in the house?
Let's talk about everyday moral dilemmas in practice—not just dramatic headline-grabbing issues
- Budget bill moves Medicare toward privatization
More choices in managed plans mean more flexibility—and risks—for seniors and internists
- Medicare reforms reflect ACP goals, but fall short of major change
- Practice briefs
- How to navigate the Net for clinical information
Lost in cyberspace? Try these tips to quickly find exactly what you are looking for on the Internet
- Pointers for making the most of your Medline searches
- Guest Column
Rejuvenate yourself by attending an ACP chapter meeting
- MKSAP 11 expands coverage of practical primary care
- CollegeWatch: News briefs
- CME Bulletin Board
- Chapter meetings
Internist Archives Quick Links
MKSAP 16® Holiday Special: Save 10%
Use MKSAP 16 to earn MOC points, prepare for ABIM exams and assess your clinical knowledge. For a limited time save 10% when you use priority code MKPROMO! Order now.
Maintenance of Certification:
What if I Still Don't Know Where to Start?
Because the rules are complex and may apply differently depending on when you last certified, ACP has developed a MOC Navigator. This FREE tool can help you understand the impact of MOC, review requirements, guide you in selecting ways to meet the requirements, show you how to enroll, and more. Start navigating now.