From the October 1997 issue:
- ACP to publish journal for health systems practice
- Prescribing under pressure
In bid to control costs, HMOs using closed formularies—and more
- A turning point for mammography?
Data focus the debate on benefits—and risks—for women in their 40s
- Is there an ethical doctor in the house?
Let's talk about everyday moral dilemmas in practice—not just dramatic headline-grabbing issues
- Budget bill moves Medicare toward privatization
More choices in managed plans mean more flexibility—and risks—for seniors and internists
- Medicare reforms reflect ACP goals, but fall short of major change
- Practice briefs
- How to navigate the Net for clinical information
Lost in cyberspace? Try these tips to quickly find exactly what you are looking for on the Internet
- Pointers for making the most of your Medline searches
- Guest Column
Rejuvenate yourself by attending an ACP chapter meeting
- MKSAP 11 expands coverage of practical primary care
- CollegeWatch: News briefs
- CME Bulletin Board
- Chapter meetings
Internist Archives Quick Links
ACP Clinical Shorts
Expert Education on Your Schedule
Short videos deliver highly focused answers to challenging clinical situations seen in practice and are a terrific way to earn CME credit on-the-go. See more.
New: Free Modules from ACP Practice Advisor!
Keep your practice moving in the right direction. ACP Practice Advisor is offering four modules that you and your staff can try for free. Get to know the premier online practice management tool at no risk. Explore the modules.