From the September 1997 issue:
- The new federal budget: what it means for internists
- Turning point for medicine on the Net?
FDA decision on Internet drug ads may boost medical Web sites
- One voice for internal medicine?
ACP, ASIM pursue merger negotiations
- New budget brings mixed news to internists, health care
- ACP amendment spurs case management study
- Audit finds Medicare plagued by $23 billion in improper payments
- HHS eases audits of physician pay at teaching hospitals
- How to provide home care without losing your shirt
Possible hikes in reimbursement may take some of the frustration out of caring for homebound patients
- CME Bulletin Board
- New HCFA project means fewer slots, more pressure
Financial incentives in New York aim to reduce resident numbers, but at what cost to patient care?
- President's Message
The key to democracy at ACP: the rise of the Board of Governors
- Two celebrations for MKSAP: new editor, 30th anniversary
- News briefs
- New Fellows
Candidates elected to ACP Fellowship in July 1997
- Obituaries: Douglas L. Gordon and Henry A. Sparks
Internist Archives Quick Links
Reviews of the World's Top Medical Journals—FREE to ACP Members!
ACP JournalWiseSM is mobile optimized with optional email alerts! Get access to reviews from over 120 of the world’s top medical journals alerting you to the highest quality, most clinically relevant new articles based on your preferred areas of specialty. ACP Members register your FREE account now!
New CME Option: Internal Medicine 2014 Recordings
New CME Package
Includes 75 of the most popular sessions in internal medicine and the subspecialties. Stream the sessions, answer brief quizzes and earn CME credit. See details.