From the July/August 1997 issue:
- Changes in Medicare pay likely delayed until 1999
- Trouble in Canadian health care: money woes plague a popular system
- Will demand management work?
Health plans want to 'empower' patients, but doctors fear misuse
- From the President
How you—and ACP—can catalyze political change
- ACP presents Laureate Awards
- Getting our message across: ACP's advocacy strategy
- Report targets Medicare pay policies, number of IMGs
- 'The last taboo'
Making the case for bringing religion to patient care
- Your patient is out of line—now what should you do?
How to anticipate—and resolve—awkward patient encounters like sexual advances and gift-giving
- ACP news
- With teens, talk is the most valuable treatment tool
How to ask the right questions to get the real answers about sex, drugs and other issues
- 1996-97 report from ACP's Executive Vice President
- Letters: Medicare solvency, Evidence-based medicine, Hospitalists
- Chapter meetings
ACP Observer, ACP Online win awardsFor the second year in a row, ACP Observer has won the gold award for newswriting in the Excel Awards, sponsored by the Society of National Association Publications (SNAP). In addition, ACP Observer's Computers & Medicine department won second place in a competition sponsored by the American Society of Business Press Editors.
For the first time, SNAP Excel Awards included Web sites. ACP Online tied for the gold award.
Internist Archives Quick Links
Annals Virtual Patients Series 1-4 Available
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique online patient simulator that helps you learn while you earn CME Credit and MOC Points.
Start your journey now.
ACP keeps you on target to earn MOC Points
December 2015 is the deadline for most internists participating in ABIM MOC to earn some MOC points. Review our stimulating and rewarding options.