From the June 1997 issue:
- ACP: Diverse approach best way to improve quality
- Is a shift coming?
The struggle to hold HMOs liable
- Is there a computer in the house?
At Utah's LDS Hospital, information systems help call the shots
- From the President
Health care reform: Where do we go from here?
- ACP news
- College leaders take three key messages to legislators
Rare bipartisan atmosphere opens way for ACP Members during ACP's Leadership Day on Capitol Hill
- How health care will fare under the proposed balanced budget
- Nominations for ACP's 1998 awards and new Masters due July 1
- College announces 12 award winners for 1997...
- Parenthood and residency: the great balancing act
Planning can help make the most of progams' policies, but hard decisions remain
- College names Associates abstract competition winners
- Resident notes
- Five ways to avoid nonprofit troubles with the IRS
How to recognize financial dealings with nonprofit organizations that can get you in trouble
- Making quality measures more meaningful for doctors
Dr. Clancy speaks out on why doctors—and patients—need better outcomes research
- College members no strangers to volunteerism
From committee work to donating care, members live ideals espoused at the recent Presidential summit
- ACP Governors increase activities
- ACP acknowledges outstanding chapter activities
- Making electronic medical records work in private practice
Hundreds of products are available to help get organized and compete for contracts, but costs remain high
- ACP's 1997-98 Board of Regents and Board of Governors
- Letters: Nicotine, Patients being shortchanged?, Snake oil and fraud?
- Practice briefs
- Chapter meetings
Internist Archives Quick Links
MKSAP 16® Holiday Special: Save 10%
Use MKSAP 16 to earn MOC points, prepare for ABIM exams and assess your clinical knowledge. For a limited time save 10% when you use priority code MKPROMO! Order now.
Maintenance of Certification:
What if I Still Don't Know Where to Start?
Because the rules are complex and may apply differently depending on when you last certified, ACP has developed a MOC Navigator. This FREE tool can help you understand the impact of MOC, review requirements, guide you in selecting ways to meet the requirements, show you how to enroll, and more. Start navigating now.