From the June 1997 issue:
- ACP: Diverse approach best way to improve quality
- Is a shift coming?
The struggle to hold HMOs liable
- Is there a computer in the house?
At Utah's LDS Hospital, information systems help call the shots
- From the President
Health care reform: Where do we go from here?
- ACP news
- College leaders take three key messages to legislators
Rare bipartisan atmosphere opens way for ACP Members during ACP's Leadership Day on Capitol Hill
- How health care will fare under the proposed balanced budget
- Nominations for ACP's 1998 awards and new Masters due July 1
- College announces 12 award winners for 1997...
- Parenthood and residency: the great balancing act
Planning can help make the most of progams' policies, but hard decisions remain
- College names Associates abstract competition winners
- Resident notes
- Five ways to avoid nonprofit troubles with the IRS
How to recognize financial dealings with nonprofit organizations that can get you in trouble
- Making quality measures more meaningful for doctors
Dr. Clancy speaks out on why doctors—and patients—need better outcomes research
- College members no strangers to volunteerism
From committee work to donating care, members live ideals espoused at the recent Presidential summit
- ACP Governors increase activities
- ACP acknowledges outstanding chapter activities
- Making electronic medical records work in private practice
Hundreds of products are available to help get organized and compete for contracts, but costs remain high
- ACP's 1997-98 Board of Regents and Board of Governors
- Letters: Nicotine, Patients being shortchanged?, Snake oil and fraud?
- Practice briefs
- Chapter meetings
Internist Archives Quick Links
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Digital Presentations
Choose from over 170 recorded Scientific Program Sessions and Pre-Courses. Available in a variety of packages and formats so you can choose the combination that works best for you.