From the April 1997 issue:
- Physician credentialing heats up
- Doctors' new focus on evidence
- Four ACP leaders chosen to aid in policy-making
- ABIM on board PR campaign for internal medicine
- Putting an automated telephone system to work
- Pay issues to consider befire signing a contract
- Internal medicine posts gains in 1997 residency Match
- Who's in, who's out in top government health positions
- State regulators causing problems for risk-bearing PSOs
- ACP: Medicare credibility 'at stake'
- ACP's new President on the state of the College
- ACP news
Internist Archives Quick Links
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Live Simulcast!
Unable to attend the meeting this year? On Saturday, May 2, seven sessions will be streamed live from the meeting. Register for the simulcast and earn CME credit after watching each session. Watch it live or download for later viewing.