From the April 1997 issue:
- Physician credentialing heats up
- Doctors' new focus on evidence
- Four ACP leaders chosen to aid in policy-making
- ABIM on board PR campaign for internal medicine
- Putting an automated telephone system to work
- Pay issues to consider befire signing a contract
- Internal medicine posts gains in 1997 residency Match
- Who's in, who's out in top government health positions
- State regulators causing problems for risk-bearing PSOs
- ACP: Medicare credibility 'at stake'
- ACP's new President on the state of the College
- ACP news
Internist Archives Quick Links
Not an ACP Member?
Join today and discover the benefits waiting for you.
ACP offers different categories of membership depending on your career stage and professional status. View options, pricing and benefits.
A New Way to Ace the Boards!
Ensure you're board-exam ready with ACP's Board Prep Ace - a multifaceted, self-study program that prepares you to pass the ABIM Certification Exam in internal medicine. Learn more.