From the April 1997 issue:
- Physician credentialing heats up
- Doctors' new focus on evidence
- Four ACP leaders chosen to aid in policy-making
- ABIM on board PR campaign for internal medicine
- Putting an automated telephone system to work
- Pay issues to consider befire signing a contract
- Internal medicine posts gains in 1997 residency Match
- Who's in, who's out in top government health positions
- State regulators causing problems for risk-bearing PSOs
- ACP: Medicare credibility 'at stake'
- ACP's new President on the state of the College
- ACP news
Internist Archives Quick Links
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.