From the April 1997 issue:
- Physician credentialing heats up
- Doctors' new focus on evidence
- Four ACP leaders chosen to aid in policy-making
- ABIM on board PR campaign for internal medicine
- Putting an automated telephone system to work
- Pay issues to consider befire signing a contract
- Internal medicine posts gains in 1997 residency Match
- Who's in, who's out in top government health positions
- State regulators causing problems for risk-bearing PSOs
- ACP: Medicare credibility 'at stake'
- ACP's new President on the state of the College
- ACP news
Internist Archives Quick Links
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Products and Resources for Patients
ACP has developed easy- to-use materials designed to help educate your patients on self-management of a wide variety of common health conditions. Order yours today!