From the April 1997 issue:
- Physician credentialing heats up
- Doctors' new focus on evidence
- Four ACP leaders chosen to aid in policy-making
- ABIM on board PR campaign for internal medicine
- Putting an automated telephone system to work
- Pay issues to consider befire signing a contract
- Internal medicine posts gains in 1997 residency Match
- Who's in, who's out in top government health positions
- State regulators causing problems for risk-bearing PSOs
- ACP: Medicare credibility 'at stake'
- ACP's new President on the state of the College
- ACP news
Internist Archives Quick Links
Sign-up for Physician & Practice Timeline® text alerts and never miss another regulatory deadline!
Triggered text alerts aimed at keeping you on top of upcoming deadlines and details related to regulatory, payment, and delivery system requirements are available FREE of charge!
See sign-up instructions.
Pre-order MKSAP17 Complete and Save 15%!
Enter priority code PR58 when ordering. Limited time only. Order now.