From the March 1997 issue:
'The Philadelphia Story'
- When the might of managed care clashes with 250 years of history
- How two generations—in one practice—face change
- Academic medicine makes a move to the 'burbs
- Cardiologists look to groups for safety in numbers
- Ethics case study explores futlity and appropriate treatment
- From the President
Celebrating the College's past, present and future
- ACP gains two additional seats in AMA's House of Delegates
- ACP's take on Medicare and other health care reforms
- Connect with your representatives
- Doing well by doing good: making prevention profitable
- Shrinking budgets, new ACGME rule changing stipends
- What you owe the tax man: a guide for IMGs
- Where the wired set roams
- Lessons in improving care for Medicaid HMO patients
- ACP backs new ban on Medicaid HMO 'gag clauses'
- College's history reflects commitment to ideals
- A retrospective look at Annuals Session of yore
- Annual Session: A look back
- A guide to Philadelphia's history of medicine
- Betsy Ross and Rodin part of Philadelphia culture
- Some of the top picks in Philadelphia dining
- Other news
- ACP releases nine new books
Also in this Issue
- Candidates elected to Fellowship in ACP, January 1997
- June deadline for Fellowship proposals
- Lessons learned from British health reforms
- Letters: The College's PR campaign, The two sides of selling, What about 'country'?
- Chapter meetings
- Other ACP news
- News briefs
- Practice briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
Earn CME Credits with ACP
ACP offers internists many CME options for the completion of AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™. Attend live meetings, work online, or watch course recordings on your own schedule.
Explore our many CME credit options.
The Next-Generation Clinical Information Resource
DynaMed Plus is a collaboration between ACP and EBSCO Health. ACP members enjoy free access to this comprehensive tool that optimizes time to answer for busy clinicians, like you. Get started now!