From the February 1997 issue:
- ACP to study end-of-life care
- Research spurs new views of nicotine
Possible therapeutic effects add twist to tobacco debate
- From the President
Measuring quality of care: new focus on a difficult task
- ACP news
- Proposed Medicare reforms relatively easy on doctors
Planned changes contain reforms the College proposed in a recent position paper on Medicare
- New effort launched to increase funding for academic centers
- Managed care practice, more on Annual Session agenda
- And the answer is: Annual Session just for Associates
What do workshops on clinical sleuthing and preparing for the ABIM exam have in common?
- Geriatrics changes its rules to attract more residents
More ambulatory experiences, intellectual challenges part of pitch to meet skyrocketing demand
- Guidelines released on bone, brain, heart care
- Time, access problems dog physicians going online
But a new NLM survey shows more health care providers trying online clinical resources like Medline
- News briefs
- Practice briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
Prescribe Opioids Safely
Access this FREE online educational program to help you safely prescribe opioids and manage patients with chronic pain. Online CME is available. Find out more.
Inspire the Next Generation of Medicine
Contribute to the ACP Education Fund and support our profession and the young minds starting their careers.
Share your love of medicine by making a charitable donation today! All donations are tax-deductible.