From the February 1997 issue:
- ACP to study end-of-life care
- Research spurs new views of nicotine
Possible therapeutic effects add twist to tobacco debate
- From the President
Measuring quality of care: new focus on a difficult task
- ACP news
- Proposed Medicare reforms relatively easy on doctors
Planned changes contain reforms the College proposed in a recent position paper on Medicare
- New effort launched to increase funding for academic centers
- Managed care practice, more on Annual Session agenda
- And the answer is: Annual Session just for Associates
What do workshops on clinical sleuthing and preparing for the ABIM exam have in common?
- Geriatrics changes its rules to attract more residents
More ambulatory experiences, intellectual challenges part of pitch to meet skyrocketing demand
- Guidelines released on bone, brain, heart care
- Time, access problems dog physicians going online
But a new NLM survey shows more health care providers trying online clinical resources like Medline
- News briefs
- Practice briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
New Leadership Webinars
The ACP Leadership Academy is offering FREE webinars covering the core tenets of leadership, leadership in hospital medicine, finance, and more.
Join ACP Today!
ACP membership connects you with like-minded colleagues and provides access to a variety of clinical resources, practice tools, and ways to earn MOC and CME.