From the January 1997 issue:
- PR campaign for internal medicine
ACP will explain why the public should choose internists
—Letters to the Editor
- Primary care physicians defeat delay in pay reforms
- 'A blessing and a curse'
A look at life after selling a practice
—Letters to the editor
- From the President
Promoting internal medicine: Is it it time for change?
- ACP news
- ACP outlines views on quality at Senate roundtable
- ACP: Case management, standardized data key to Medicare reform
- Medicare testing new form to better explain patient benefits
- Anti-smoking forces shoring up support for FDA's role
- After a hectic year at AHCPR, top administrator resigns
- Health care coalition gets $4 million in grants to educate public
- Not getting enough clinical support? Try these changes
Practices are looking at non-physician providers to get more help—and increase their revenue
- Does it pay for you to have a page on the Web?
Online physician directories are hot, but some wonder if the public is really using them
- From e-mail consults to textbooks on the Internet
One expert tells why internists should get involved in information technology—while they have a choice
- How to take control of your medical school debt
Making smart financial decisions—including consolidation and deferment—can help residents
- Online briefs
- Practice briefs
- Chapter meetings
Internist Archives Quick Links
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.