From the January 1997 issue:
- PR campaign for internal medicine
ACP will explain why the public should choose internists
—Letters to the Editor
- Primary care physicians defeat delay in pay reforms
- 'A blessing and a curse'
A look at life after selling a practice
—Letters to the editor
- From the President
Promoting internal medicine: Is it it time for change?
- ACP news
- ACP outlines views on quality at Senate roundtable
- ACP: Case management, standardized data key to Medicare reform
- Medicare testing new form to better explain patient benefits
- Anti-smoking forces shoring up support for FDA's role
- After a hectic year at AHCPR, top administrator resigns
- Health care coalition gets $4 million in grants to educate public
- Not getting enough clinical support? Try these changes
Practices are looking at non-physician providers to get more help—and increase their revenue
- Does it pay for you to have a page on the Web?
Online physician directories are hot, but some wonder if the public is really using them
- From e-mail consults to textbooks on the Internet
One expert tells why internists should get involved in information technology—while they have a choice
- How to take control of your medical school debt
Making smart financial decisions—including consolidation and deferment—can help residents
- Online briefs
- Practice briefs
- Chapter meetings
Internist Archives Quick Links
Prescribe Opioids Safely
Access this FREE online educational program to help you safely prescribe opioids and manage patients with chronic pain. Online CME is available. Find out more.
Inspire the Next Generation of Medicine
Contribute to the ACP Education Fund and support our profession and the young minds starting their careers.
Share your love of medicine by making a charitable donation today! All donations are tax-deductible.