From the December 1996 issue:
Why residents should 'fess up to their mistakes
Errors provide an opportunity to learn—if handled the right way
- Health reform faces uncertain future
Will fallout from campaign rhetoric stall even incremental reform?
- Ethics case study
Documenting sensitive information poses dilemma for physicians
—Letter to the Editor
- Generalists to gain under new HCFA fee schedule
- From the President
Tradition and the future: professionalism on trial
- ACP news
- Voters use health care initiatives to send strong signals
More than just health concerns are behind votes on managed care and medical uses of marijuana
- Changes in E/M work values to boost primary care pay
- Conversion factors and payment updates: How does HCFA do it?
- ACP tackles Medicare, other issues on position papers
- Consumers shun statistics when picking a health plan
- Staying power in the world of overseas medical care
Health Volunteers Overseas does more than drop in and get out: its volunteers are in for the long haul
- Think risk and capital
Ten tips to make your physician organization succeed
- Groups revising physician pay to survive managed care
Using financial incentives isn't a cure-all for ailing productivity—but it can help
- Online advice: good medicine or cyber-quackery?
- Clincal Computing News How physicians can work with patients who are going to the Net for medical information
- Practice briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
ACP Clinical Shorts
Expert Education on Your Schedule
Short videos deliver highly focused answers to challenging clinical situations seen in practice and are a terrific way to earn CME credit on-the-go. See more.
New: Free Modules from ACP Practice Advisor!
Keep your practice moving in the right direction. ACP Practice Advisor is offering four modules that you and your staff can try for free. Get to know the premier online practice management tool at no risk. Explore the modules.