From the December 1996 issue:
Why residents should 'fess up to their mistakes
Errors provide an opportunity to learn—if handled the right way
- Health reform faces uncertain future
Will fallout from campaign rhetoric stall even incremental reform?
- Ethics case study
Documenting sensitive information poses dilemma for physicians
—Letter to the Editor
- Generalists to gain under new HCFA fee schedule
- From the President
Tradition and the future: professionalism on trial
- ACP news
- Voters use health care initiatives to send strong signals
More than just health concerns are behind votes on managed care and medical uses of marijuana
- Changes in E/M work values to boost primary care pay
- Conversion factors and payment updates: How does HCFA do it?
- ACP tackles Medicare, other issues on position papers
- Consumers shun statistics when picking a health plan
- Staying power in the world of overseas medical care
Health Volunteers Overseas does more than drop in and get out: its volunteers are in for the long haul
- Think risk and capital
Ten tips to make your physician organization succeed
- Groups revising physician pay to survive managed care
Using financial incentives isn't a cure-all for ailing productivity—but it can help
- Online advice: good medicine or cyber-quackery?
- Clincal Computing News How physicians can work with patients who are going to the Net for medical information
- Practice briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
Annals Virtual Patients Series 1-4 Available
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique online patient simulator that helps you learn while you earn CME Credit and MOC Points.
Start your journey now.
ACP keeps you on target to earn MOC Points
December 2015 is the deadline for most internists participating in ABIM MOC to earn some MOC points. Review our stimulating and rewarding options.