From the November 1996 issue:
- College opposes HMO panel restrictions
- Research dollars shrink— and shift
Changes in private, not government, funds fuel debate about the future
- How internists in one Southern city integrated rather than fade away
- From the President
Making the case for funding health services research
- ACP news
- The next step in incremental health reform: affordability
- ACP to chapters: help end smoking where you live
- National Primary Care Day events educate students
Schools pull out the stops— even Oprah-style talk shows— to celebrate primary care
- ACP Governors briefed on Canadian health care issues
- 12 fundamental problems
Why for-profit managed care fails you and your patients
- Practice briefs
- Why you should consider doing community service
Free clinics offer residents a first-hand look at 'real' medicine
- Your road map to hot medical news on the Net
A guide to 10 top sites—and some time-saving tips on how to get there
- Nominees named for College offices, Regent positions
Internist Archives Quick Links
Sign-up for Physician & Practice Timeline® text alerts and never miss another regulatory deadline!
Triggered text alerts aimed at keeping you on top of upcoming deadlines and details related to regulatory, payment, and delivery system requirements are available FREE of charge!
See sign-up instructions.
Pre-order MKSAP17 Complete and Save 15%!
Enter priority code PR58 when ordering. Limited time only. Order now.