From the October 1996 issue:
- Exploring MSOs' many flavors
Management organizations: an alternative to selling out?
- Election '96: high stakes for health care
- From the President:
The 1996 elections: implications for medicine
- Avoiding coding snafus in oversight services, diabetes
- New antitrust enforcement may open doors for doctors
- Ethics case study:
Checking up on immigrants: a job for physicians?
- What skills do you need to care for dying patients?
- Hold the phone! Going online with prescriptions
- Getting your fair share? Tips on distributing income
- Practice briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
Fenway Guide to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health, 2nd Edition
This new edition reflects recent clinical and social changes and continues to present the important issues facing practitioners and their LGBT patients. Read more about the Guide. Also see ACP’s recent policy position paper on LGBT health disparities.
Join Us in Washington, DC for the Most Comprehensive Meeting in Internal Medicine
Register now and enjoy:
Discounted rates, the best national faculty, a wealth of clinical and practice management topics and hands-on sessions! Learn more about the meeting.