From the October 1996 issue:
- Exploring MSOs' many flavors
Management organizations: an alternative to selling out?
- Election '96: high stakes for health care
- From the President:
The 1996 elections: implications for medicine
- Avoiding coding snafus in oversight services, diabetes
- New antitrust enforcement may open doors for doctors
- Ethics case study:
Checking up on immigrants: a job for physicians?
- What skills do you need to care for dying patients?
- Hold the phone! Going online with prescriptions
- Getting your fair share? Tips on distributing income
- Practice briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
Internal Medicine Meeting Early Registration Discount
Register early for Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 in Boston, MA to lock in the lowest possible rate. Learn more or register now!
Are You Using ACP Smart Medicine®?
This online clinical decision support tool is a FREE benefit of ACP membership delivering point-of-care access to evidence-based recommendations. Includes more than 500 modules, images and reference tables. Start now or watch the video tour.