From the October 1996 issue:
- Exploring MSOs' many flavors
Management organizations: an alternative to selling out?
- Election '96: high stakes for health care
- From the President:
The 1996 elections: implications for medicine
- Avoiding coding snafus in oversight services, diabetes
- New antitrust enforcement may open doors for doctors
- Ethics case study:
Checking up on immigrants: a job for physicians?
- What skills do you need to care for dying patients?
- Hold the phone! Going online with prescriptions
- Getting your fair share? Tips on distributing income
- Practice briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Live Simulcast!
Unable to attend the meeting this year? On Saturday, May 2, seven sessions will be streamed live from the meeting. Register for the simulcast and earn CME credit after watching each session. Watch it live or download for later viewing.