From the October 1996 issue:
- Exploring MSOs' many flavors
Management organizations: an alternative to selling out?
- Election '96: high stakes for health care
- From the President:
The 1996 elections: implications for medicine
- Avoiding coding snafus in oversight services, diabetes
- New antitrust enforcement may open doors for doctors
- Ethics case study:
Checking up on immigrants: a job for physicians?
- What skills do you need to care for dying patients?
- Hold the phone! Going online with prescriptions
- Getting your fair share? Tips on distributing income
- Practice briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
Not an ACP Member?
Join today and discover the benefits waiting for you.
ACP offers different categories of membership depending on your career stage and professional status. View options, pricing and benefits.
A New Way to Ace the Boards!
Ensure you're board-exam ready with ACP's Board Prep Ace - a multifaceted, self-study program that prepares you to pass the ABIM Certification Exam in internal medicine. Learn more.