From the September 1996 issue:
- Internal medicine's new curriculum
FCIM's guide for eductors will be voluntary, but it's making waves
- How the new insurance legislation can benefit patients and doctors
- From the President: Why internal medicine needs a collaborative curriculum
- In new ACP survey, internists say they are satisfied
- Health reform takes a back seat in party platforms
- New quality measures reflect ACP recommendations
- New antitrust guidelines to aid physicians forming health plans, networks
- Endangered: diagnosing rare diseases under managed care
- Lessons learned from Penn's billing problems
- Taking some of the confusion out of screening strategies
- For business-savvy physicians, it's back to school
- Tips on how to use the Web to find your next job
- Why the FCIM curriculum document—and why now
- Practice briefs
- Clinical computing news
- Candidates elected to Fellowship in ACP, July 1996
Internist Archives Quick Links
New Leadership Webinars
The ACP Leadership Academy is offering FREE webinars covering the core tenets of leadership, leadership in hospital medicine, finance, and more.
Join ACP Today!
ACP membership connects you with like-minded colleagues and provides access to a variety of clinical resources, practice tools, and ways to earn MOC and CME.