From the September 1996 issue:
- Internal medicine's new curriculum
FCIM's guide for eductors will be voluntary, but it's making waves
- How the new insurance legislation can benefit patients and doctors
- From the President: Why internal medicine needs a collaborative curriculum
- In new ACP survey, internists say they are satisfied
- Health reform takes a back seat in party platforms
- New quality measures reflect ACP recommendations
- New antitrust guidelines to aid physicians forming health plans, networks
- Endangered: diagnosing rare diseases under managed care
- Lessons learned from Penn's billing problems
- Taking some of the confusion out of screening strategies
- For business-savvy physicians, it's back to school
- Tips on how to use the Web to find your next job
- Why the FCIM curriculum document—and why now
- Practice briefs
- Clinical computing news
- Candidates elected to Fellowship in ACP, July 1996
Internist Archives Quick Links
Sign-up for Physician & Practice Timeline® text alerts and never miss another regulatory deadline!
Triggered text alerts aimed at keeping you on top of upcoming deadlines and details related to regulatory, payment, and delivery system requirements are available FREE of charge!
See sign-up instructions.
Pre-order MKSAP17 Complete and Save 15%!
Enter priority code PR58 when ordering. Limited time only. Order now.