From the September 1996 issue:
- Internal medicine's new curriculum
FCIM's guide for eductors will be voluntary, but it's making waves
- How the new insurance legislation can benefit patients and doctors
- From the President: Why internal medicine needs a collaborative curriculum
- In new ACP survey, internists say they are satisfied
- Health reform takes a back seat in party platforms
- New quality measures reflect ACP recommendations
- New antitrust guidelines to aid physicians forming health plans, networks
- Endangered: diagnosing rare diseases under managed care
- Lessons learned from Penn's billing problems
- Taking some of the confusion out of screening strategies
- For business-savvy physicians, it's back to school
- Tips on how to use the Web to find your next job
- Why the FCIM curriculum document—and why now
- Practice briefs
- Clinical computing news
- Candidates elected to Fellowship in ACP, July 1996
Internist Archives Quick Links
Internal Medicine Meeting Early Registration Discount
Register early for Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 in Boston, MA to lock in the lowest possible rate. Learn more or register now!
Are You Using ACP Smart Medicine®?
This online clinical decision support tool is a FREE benefit of ACP membership delivering point-of-care access to evidence-based recommendations. Includes more than 500 modules, images and reference tables. Start now or watch the video tour.