From the September 1996 issue:
- Internal medicine's new curriculum
FCIM's guide for eductors will be voluntary, but it's making waves
- How the new insurance legislation can benefit patients and doctors
- From the President: Why internal medicine needs a collaborative curriculum
- In new ACP survey, internists say they are satisfied
- Health reform takes a back seat in party platforms
- New quality measures reflect ACP recommendations
- New antitrust guidelines to aid physicians forming health plans, networks
- Endangered: diagnosing rare diseases under managed care
- Lessons learned from Penn's billing problems
- Taking some of the confusion out of screening strategies
- For business-savvy physicians, it's back to school
- Tips on how to use the Web to find your next job
- Why the FCIM curriculum document—and why now
- Practice briefs
- Clinical computing news
- Candidates elected to Fellowship in ACP, July 1996
Internist Archives Quick Links
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Products and Resources for Patients
ACP has developed easy- to-use materials designed to help educate your patients on self-management of a wide variety of common health conditions. Order yours today!