- Federal cuts for medical training—bad medicine or chance to improve?
- The setting makes a difference: A new take on treating depression
- From the President: Palliative care is the real focus of end-of-life medicine
- Plan ahead: Disability insurance can be a lifesaver
- Governors agree on expanding membership input
- Summer Olympics' chief physician has a marathon task
- Telemedicine faces questions about costs, licensing
- Report of the Executive Vice President 1995-96
- AMA tells doctors: pick a specialty society
- ACP's Board of Regents and Board of Governors
- Election-year politics stall insurance portability bill
- ACP backs deletion on Medicare fraud provision
- Medicare clarifies teaching-physician rules
- Getting the real scoop on your first job in medicine
- College names Associates abstract competition winners
- ACP acknowledges outstanding chapter activities with Evergreen Awards
Internist Archives Quick Links
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Products and Resources for Patients
ACP has developed easy- to-use materials designed to help educate your patients on self-management of a wide variety of common health conditions. Order yours today!