- Federal cuts for medical training—bad medicine or chance to improve?
- The setting makes a difference: A new take on treating depression
- From the President: Palliative care is the real focus of end-of-life medicine
- Plan ahead: Disability insurance can be a lifesaver
- Governors agree on expanding membership input
- Summer Olympics' chief physician has a marathon task
- Telemedicine faces questions about costs, licensing
- Report of the Executive Vice President 1995-96
- AMA tells doctors: pick a specialty society
- ACP's Board of Regents and Board of Governors
- Election-year politics stall insurance portability bill
- ACP backs deletion on Medicare fraud provision
- Medicare clarifies teaching-physician rules
- Getting the real scoop on your first job in medicine
- College names Associates abstract competition winners
- ACP acknowledges outstanding chapter activities with Evergreen Awards
Internist Archives Quick Links
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Live Simulcast!
Unable to attend the meeting this year? On Saturday, May 2, seven sessions will be streamed live from the meeting. Register for the simulcast and earn CME credit after watching each session. Watch it live or download for later viewing.