- Federal cuts for medical training—bad medicine or chance to improve?
- The setting makes a difference: A new take on treating depression
- From the President: Palliative care is the real focus of end-of-life medicine
- Plan ahead: Disability insurance can be a lifesaver
- Governors agree on expanding membership input
- Summer Olympics' chief physician has a marathon task
- Telemedicine faces questions about costs, licensing
- Report of the Executive Vice President 1995-96
- AMA tells doctors: pick a specialty society
- ACP's Board of Regents and Board of Governors
- Election-year politics stall insurance portability bill
- ACP backs deletion on Medicare fraud provision
- Medicare clarifies teaching-physician rules
- Getting the real scoop on your first job in medicine
- College names Associates abstract competition winners
- ACP acknowledges outstanding chapter activities with Evergreen Awards
Internist Archives Quick Links
Fenway Guide to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health, 2nd Edition
This new edition reflects recent clinical and social changes and continues to present the important issues facing practitioners and their LGBT patients. Read more about the Guide. Also see ACP’s recent policy position paper on LGBT health disparities.
Join Us in Washington, DC for the Most Comprehensive Meeting in Internal Medicine
Register now and enjoy:
Discounted rates, the best national faculty, a wealth of clinical and practice management topics and hands-on sessions! Learn more about the meeting.