- HCFA proposes increase for E/M services for 1997
- From the President: Equipping internists to meet the needs of women's health
- ABIM: recertification is an 'obligation and privilege'
- The office lab shakeout: Who's surviving the effects of CLIA and managed care—and why—may surprise you
- What you should know before joining an IPA or PHO
- Practice briefs
Special Section: Annual Session
- Prevention key to reducing coronary disease in women
- How large groups survive managed care
- Keynte address, profiling, other highlights at Annual Session
- Retraining: overcoming the hurdles
- Getting computerized: practical advice
- New ACP officers to focus on evolving role of internists
- Avoiding legal hassles: the latest on the law
- Convincing doctors to follow guidelines
Special Section: Computers in Medicine
- Don't lose out: software for your managed care needs
- From disks to Medline, ACP offers computer resources
- Residency programs gear up for the computer age
- What's on the Web for physicians—and what's coming
- Computerized literature searching—why more internists are getting wired
Internist Archives Quick Links
Internal Medicine Meeting Early Registration Discount
Register early for Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 in Boston, MA to lock in the lowest possible rate. Learn more or register now!
Are You Using ACP Smart Medicine®?
This online clinical decision support tool is a FREE benefit of ACP membership delivering point-of-care access to evidence-based recommendations. Includes more than 500 modules, images and reference tables. Start now or watch the video tour.