- HCFA proposes increase for E/M services for 1997
- From the President: Equipping internists to meet the needs of women's health
- ABIM: recertification is an 'obligation and privilege'
- The office lab shakeout: Who's surviving the effects of CLIA and managed care—and why—may surprise you
- What you should know before joining an IPA or PHO
- Practice briefs
Special Section: Annual Session
- Prevention key to reducing coronary disease in women
- How large groups survive managed care
- Keynte address, profiling, other highlights at Annual Session
- Retraining: overcoming the hurdles
- Getting computerized: practical advice
- New ACP officers to focus on evolving role of internists
- Avoiding legal hassles: the latest on the law
- Convincing doctors to follow guidelines
Special Section: Computers in Medicine
- Don't lose out: software for your managed care needs
- From disks to Medline, ACP offers computer resources
- Residency programs gear up for the computer age
- What's on the Web for physicians—and what's coming
- Computerized literature searching—why more internists are getting wired
Internist Archives Quick Links
Prescribe Opioids Safely
Access this FREE online educational program to help you safely prescribe opioids and manage patients with chronic pain. Online CME is available. Find out more.
Inspire the Next Generation of Medicine
Contribute to the ACP Education Fund and support our profession and the young minds starting their careers.
Share your love of medicine by making a charitable donation today! All donations are tax-deductible.