- HCFA proposes increase for E/M services for 1997
- From the President: Equipping internists to meet the needs of women's health
- ABIM: recertification is an 'obligation and privilege'
- The office lab shakeout: Who's surviving the effects of CLIA and managed care—and why—may surprise you
- What you should know before joining an IPA or PHO
- Practice briefs
Special Section: Annual Session
- Prevention key to reducing coronary disease in women
- How large groups survive managed care
- Keynte address, profiling, other highlights at Annual Session
- Retraining: overcoming the hurdles
- Getting computerized: practical advice
- New ACP officers to focus on evolving role of internists
- Avoiding legal hassles: the latest on the law
- Convincing doctors to follow guidelines
Special Section: Computers in Medicine
- Don't lose out: software for your managed care needs
- From disks to Medline, ACP offers computer resources
- Residency programs gear up for the computer age
- What's on the Web for physicians—and what's coming
- Computerized literature searching—why more internists are getting wired
Internist Archives Quick Links
Sign-up for Physician & Practice Timeline® text alerts and never miss another regulatory deadline!
Triggered text alerts aimed at keeping you on top of upcoming deadlines and details related to regulatory, payment, and delivery system requirements are available FREE of charge!
See sign-up instructions.
Pre-order MKSAP17 Complete and Save 15%!
Enter priority code PR58 when ordering. Limited time only. Order now.