- HCFA proposes increase for E/M services for 1997
- From the President: Equipping internists to meet the needs of women's health
- ABIM: recertification is an 'obligation and privilege'
- The office lab shakeout: Who's surviving the effects of CLIA and managed care—and why—may surprise you
- What you should know before joining an IPA or PHO
- Practice briefs
Special Section: Annual Session
- Prevention key to reducing coronary disease in women
- How large groups survive managed care
- Keynte address, profiling, other highlights at Annual Session
- Retraining: overcoming the hurdles
- Getting computerized: practical advice
- New ACP officers to focus on evolving role of internists
- Avoiding legal hassles: the latest on the law
- Convincing doctors to follow guidelines
Special Section: Computers in Medicine
- Don't lose out: software for your managed care needs
- From disks to Medline, ACP offers computer resources
- Residency programs gear up for the computer age
- What's on the Web for physicians—and what's coming
- Computerized literature searching—why more internists are getting wired
Internist Archives Quick Links
MKSAP 16® Holiday Special: Save 10%
Use MKSAP 16 to earn MOC points, prepare for ABIM exams and assess your clinical knowledge. For a limited time save 10% when you use priority code MKPROMO! Order now.
Maintenance of Certification:
What if I Still Don't Know Where to Start?
Because the rules are complex and may apply differently depending on when you last certified, ACP has developed a MOC Navigator. This FREE tool can help you understand the impact of MOC, review requirements, guide you in selecting ways to meet the requirements, show you how to enroll, and more. Start navigating now.