- ACP restates call for universal access
- VA internist sees role as catalyst for change
- ACP urges physicians to form health systems
- HCFA update: coding rules, practice expenses, more: Date changed for new outpatient coding rules
- Revised AMA proposal could pit society vs. society
- Managed care vs. Medicare fraud and abuse laws
- Match: 'sustained trend upward' in primary care
- Computers in exam rooms don't have to be intrusive
- How to get the subspecialty job you really want: Certain strategies in this shrinking market can give you an edge
- Residents and taxes: your questions answered
- VA attempts to realize new 'vision' for survival: Thinking the unthinkable: layoffs and hospital closures
- College announces 1996 awards and Masterships
- Letters to the Editor
Internist Archives Quick Links
ACP Clinical Shorts
Expert Education on Your Schedule
Short videos deliver highly focused answers to challenging clinical situations seen in practice and are a terrific way to earn CME credit on-the-go. See more.
New: Free Modules from ACP Practice Advisor!
Keep your practice moving in the right direction. ACP Practice Advisor is offering four modules that you and your staff can try for free. Get to know the premier online practice management tool at no risk. Explore the modules.