- ACP restates call for universal access
- VA internist sees role as catalyst for change
- ACP urges physicians to form health systems
- HCFA update: coding rules, practice expenses, more: Date changed for new outpatient coding rules
- Revised AMA proposal could pit society vs. society
- Managed care vs. Medicare fraud and abuse laws
- Match: 'sustained trend upward' in primary care
- Computers in exam rooms don't have to be intrusive
- How to get the subspecialty job you really want: Certain strategies in this shrinking market can give you an edge
- Residents and taxes: your questions answered
- VA attempts to realize new 'vision' for survival: Thinking the unthinkable: layoffs and hospital closures
- College announces 1996 awards and Masterships
- Letters to the Editor
Internist Archives Quick Links
Earn CME Credits with ACP
ACP offers internists many CME options for the completion of AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™. Attend live meetings, work online, or watch course recordings on your own schedule.
Explore our many CME credit options.
The Next-Generation Clinical Information Resource
DynaMed Plus is a collaboration between ACP and EBSCO Health. ACP members enjoy free access to this comprehensive tool that optimizes time to answer for busy clinicians, like you. Get started now!