- ACP restates call for universal access
- VA internist sees role as catalyst for change
- ACP urges physicians to form health systems
- HCFA update: coding rules, practice expenses, more: Date changed for new outpatient coding rules
- Revised AMA proposal could pit society vs. society
- Managed care vs. Medicare fraud and abuse laws
- Match: 'sustained trend upward' in primary care
- Computers in exam rooms don't have to be intrusive
- How to get the subspecialty job you really want: Certain strategies in this shrinking market can give you an edge
- Residents and taxes: your questions answered
- VA attempts to realize new 'vision' for survival: Thinking the unthinkable: layoffs and hospital closures
- College announces 1996 awards and Masterships
- Letters to the Editor
Internist Archives Quick Links
Reviews of the World's Top Medical Journals—FREE to ACP Members!
ACP JournalWiseSM is mobile optimized with optional email alerts! Get access to reviews from over 120 of the world’s top medical journals alerting you to the highest quality, most clinically relevant new articles based on your preferred areas of specialty. ACP Members register your FREE account now!
New CME Option: Internal Medicine 2014 Recordings
New CME Package
Includes 75 of the most popular sessions in internal medicine and the subspecialties. Stream the sessions, answer brief quizzes and earn CME credit. See details.