- Physician pay: the bottom line
- Is California-style health care the future?
Bigger groups, capitation, physician layoffs are shaking things up
Series - California: shaking things up
- Kaiser comes of age with new take on access
- Residents get an early taste of managed care medicine
- Physicians lead backlash against HMO practices
- Sharp struggles to overcome flawed integration strategy
- Leadership Day focuses on modest reform
- Making hard choices in health policy
- Supreme Court allows major antitrust decision to stand
- Selling your practice: Get the best deal by knowing what's behind the purchase price—and what's in the fine print
- To share in managed care savings, take on more risk
- Should original medical research go straight to the Net?: Bypassing print journals raises concerns about peer review and the quality of published information
- Web screen just isn't you? You can have it your way
- Resident stipends stable despite fears of upcoming cuts
- Special for Annual Session '96: San Francisco—Try the City by the Bay after dark; A guide to San Francisco's sites, neighborhoods; San Francisco dining
- Lila Wallis: Finding the best provider of women's health
It doesn't take a new specialty—or beefed-up role for gynecologists
- Candidates elected to Fellowship, January 1996
Internist Archives Quick Links
MKSAP 16® Holiday Special: Save 10%
Use MKSAP 16 to earn MOC points, prepare for ABIM exams and assess your clinical knowledge. For a limited time save 10% when you use priority code MKPROMO! Order now.
Maintenance of Certification:
What if I Still Don't Know Where to Start?
Because the rules are complex and may apply differently depending on when you last certified, ACP has developed a MOC Navigator. This FREE tool can help you understand the impact of MOC, review requirements, guide you in selecting ways to meet the requirements, show you how to enroll, and more. Start navigating now.