- Physician pay: the bottom line
- Is California-style health care the future?
Bigger groups, capitation, physician layoffs are shaking things up
Series - California: shaking things up
- Kaiser comes of age with new take on access
- Residents get an early taste of managed care medicine
- Physicians lead backlash against HMO practices
- Sharp struggles to overcome flawed integration strategy
- Leadership Day focuses on modest reform
- Making hard choices in health policy
- Supreme Court allows major antitrust decision to stand
- Selling your practice: Get the best deal by knowing what's behind the purchase price—and what's in the fine print
- To share in managed care savings, take on more risk
- Should original medical research go straight to the Net?: Bypassing print journals raises concerns about peer review and the quality of published information
- Web screen just isn't you? You can have it your way
- Resident stipends stable despite fears of upcoming cuts
- Special for Annual Session '96: San Francisco—Try the City by the Bay after dark; A guide to San Francisco's sites, neighborhoods; San Francisco dining
- Lila Wallis: Finding the best provider of women's health
It doesn't take a new specialty—or beefed-up role for gynecologists
- Candidates elected to Fellowship, January 1996
Internist Archives Quick Links
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Live Simulcast!
Unable to attend the meeting this year? On Saturday, May 2, seven sessions will be streamed live from the meeting. Register for the simulcast and earn CME credit after watching each session. Watch it live or download for later viewing.