- Physician pay: the bottom line
- Is California-style health care the future?
Bigger groups, capitation, physician layoffs are shaking things up
Series - California: shaking things up
- Kaiser comes of age with new take on access
- Residents get an early taste of managed care medicine
- Physicians lead backlash against HMO practices
- Sharp struggles to overcome flawed integration strategy
- Leadership Day focuses on modest reform
- Making hard choices in health policy
- Supreme Court allows major antitrust decision to stand
- Selling your practice: Get the best deal by knowing what's behind the purchase price—and what's in the fine print
- To share in managed care savings, take on more risk
- Should original medical research go straight to the Net?: Bypassing print journals raises concerns about peer review and the quality of published information
- Web screen just isn't you? You can have it your way
- Resident stipends stable despite fears of upcoming cuts
- Special for Annual Session '96: San Francisco—Try the City by the Bay after dark; A guide to San Francisco's sites, neighborhoods; San Francisco dining
- Lila Wallis: Finding the best provider of women's health
It doesn't take a new specialty—or beefed-up role for gynecologists
- Candidates elected to Fellowship, January 1996
Internist Archives Quick Links
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Products and Resources for Patients
ACP has developed easy- to-use materials designed to help educate your patients on self-management of a wide variety of common health conditions. Order yours today!