- In bid to regain control (and income), physicians forming their own HMOs
- Practice briefs
- Tackling the top 10 billing errors
- How housestaff blend spirituality and science
- Poor conditions--but hope--in post-Communist Albania
- HCFA to change 87,000 CPT coding combinations
- AMA proposes 'one voice' for medicine
Internist Archives Quick Links
Fenway Guide to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health, 2nd Edition
This new edition reflects recent clinical and social changes and continues to present the important issues facing practitioners and their LGBT patients. Read more about the Guide. Also see ACP’s recent policy position paper on LGBT health disparities.
Join Us in Washington, DC for the Most Comprehensive Meeting in Internal Medicine
Register now and enjoy:
Discounted rates, the best national faculty, a wealth of clinical and practice management topics and hands-on sessions! Learn more about the meeting.