- In bid to regain control (and income), physicians forming their own HMOs
- Practice briefs
- Tackling the top 10 billing errors
- How housestaff blend spirituality and science
- Poor conditions--but hope--in post-Communist Albania
- HCFA to change 87,000 CPT coding combinations
- AMA proposes 'one voice' for medicine
Internist Archives Quick Links
Reviews of the World's Top Medical Journals—FREE to ACP Members!
ACP JournalWiseSM is mobile optimized with optional email alerts! Get access to reviews from over 120 of the world’s top medical journals alerting you to the highest quality, most clinically relevant new articles based on your preferred areas of specialty. ACP Members register your FREE account now!
New CME Option: Internal Medicine 2014 Recordings
New CME Package
Includes 75 of the most popular sessions in internal medicine and the subspecialties. Stream the sessions, answer brief quizzes and earn CME credit. See details.