- In bid to regain control (and income), physicians forming their own HMOs
- Practice briefs
- Tackling the top 10 billing errors
- How housestaff blend spirituality and science
- Poor conditions--but hope--in post-Communist Albania
- HCFA to change 87,000 CPT coding combinations
- AMA proposes 'one voice' for medicine
Internist Archives Quick Links
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.