- Quitting the habit: May the force be with you
- Practice briefs
- Capitation: how not to lose your shirt
- Mergers and more: Where should you begin?
- Preparing residents to practice cost-effective medicine
- Computerized records and privacy
- How do they do it? Four ways HMOs control costs
- ACP studies antitrust enforcement against physicians
Internist Archives Quick Links
Not an ACP Member?
Join today and discover the benefits waiting for you.
ACP offers different categories of membership depending on your career stage and professional status. View options, pricing and benefits.
A New Way to Ace the Boards!
Ensure you're board-exam ready with ACP's Board Prep Ace - a multifaceted, self-study program that prepares you to pass the ABIM Certification Exam in internal medicine. Learn more.