- Quitting the habit: May the force be with you
- Practice briefs
- Capitation: how not to lose your shirt
- Mergers and more: Where should you begin?
- Preparing residents to practice cost-effective medicine
- Computerized records and privacy
- How do they do it? Four ways HMOs control costs
- ACP studies antitrust enforcement against physicians
Internist Archives Quick Links
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.