- Quitting the habit: May the force be with you
- Practice briefs
- Capitation: how not to lose your shirt
- Mergers and more: Where should you begin?
- Preparing residents to practice cost-effective medicine
- Computerized records and privacy
- How do they do it? Four ways HMOs control costs
- ACP studies antitrust enforcement against physicians
Internist Archives Quick Links
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Live Simulcast!
Unable to attend the meeting this year? On Saturday, May 2, seven sessions will be streamed live from the meeting. Register for the simulcast and earn CME credit after watching each session. Watch it live or download for later viewing.