- 'New' ulcer therapy still at the gate
- A discovery from Down Under breeds controversy
- How to handle conflicts with your medical team
- Training to competence--so crazy it might just work
- Help! There's a medical student in my office
- Practice briefs
- News briefs
- Managed care drove him to it:
Cardiologist: retraining in primary care the right decision at the right time
Internist Archives Quick Links
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Live Simulcast!
Unable to attend the meeting this year? On Saturday, May 2, seven sessions will be streamed live from the meeting. Register for the simulcast and earn CME credit after watching each session. Watch it live or download for later viewing.