- Mystery, murder and medicine: reading the clues
- Nothing's sacred: Medicare HMOs reshaping how internists practice
- Providing comfort and care at the end of life
- Competence and consults
- College takes stand on MSAs, OKs guidelines
- Drug representatives and residents: dangerous liaison?
- Who's 'conservative now?: Debate over Medicare's future makes for unusual allies
- Medicare/Medicaid: the biggest budget battle of all
- Do-it-yourself electronic patient notes
Internist Archives Quick Links
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.