- Mystery, murder and medicine: reading the clues
- Nothing's sacred: Medicare HMOs reshaping how internists practice
- Providing comfort and care at the end of life
- Competence and consults
- College takes stand on MSAs, OKs guidelines
- Drug representatives and residents: dangerous liaison?
- Who's 'conservative now?: Debate over Medicare's future makes for unusual allies
- Medicare/Medicaid: the biggest budget battle of all
- Do-it-yourself electronic patient notes
Internist Archives Quick Links
ACP Clinical Shorts
Expert Education on Your Schedule
Short videos deliver highly focused answers to challenging clinical situations seen in practice and are a terrific way to earn CME credit on-the-go. See more.
New: Free Modules from ACP Practice Advisor!
Keep your practice moving in the right direction. ACP Practice Advisor is offering four modules that you and your staff can try for free. Get to know the premier online practice management tool at no risk. Explore the modules.