- Mystery, murder and medicine: reading the clues
- Nothing's sacred: Medicare HMOs reshaping how internists practice
- Providing comfort and care at the end of life
- Competence and consults
- College takes stand on MSAs, OKs guidelines
- Drug representatives and residents: dangerous liaison?
- Who's 'conservative now?: Debate over Medicare's future makes for unusual allies
- Medicare/Medicaid: the biggest budget battle of all
- Do-it-yourself electronic patient notes
Internist Archives Quick Links
Fenway Guide to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health, 2nd Edition
This new edition reflects recent clinical and social changes and continues to present the important issues facing practitioners and their LGBT patients. Read more about the Guide. Also see ACP’s recent policy position paper on LGBT health disparities.
Join Us in Washington, DC for the Most Comprehensive Meeting in Internal Medicine
Register now and enjoy:
Discounted rates, the best national faculty, a wealth of clinical and practice management topics and hands-on sessions! Learn more about the meeting.