- Mystery, murder and medicine: reading the clues
- Nothing's sacred: Medicare HMOs reshaping how internists practice
- Providing comfort and care at the end of life
- Competence and consults
- College takes stand on MSAs, OKs guidelines
- Drug representatives and residents: dangerous liaison?
- Who's 'conservative now?: Debate over Medicare's future makes for unusual allies
- Medicare/Medicaid: the biggest budget battle of all
- Do-it-yourself electronic patient notes
Internist Archives Quick Links
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Live Simulcast!
Unable to attend the meeting this year? On Saturday, May 2, seven sessions will be streamed live from the meeting. Register for the simulcast and earn CME credit after watching each session. Watch it live or download for later viewing.