- One academic internist discovers it's (almost) all about seeing patients
- Medicaid: Can HMOs do better?
- A relative educational value scale considered
- Not exactly what the doctor ordered: Few prescription-management programs fill all of an internist's needs
- From abuse to STDs: how to handle tough clinical visits
- Keeping your practice healthy in a managed care world
- ACP resolutions on Medicaid, FDA and ethics heard at AMA meeting
- College opposes 'arbitrary' cuts in Medicare, Medicaid
- New budget proposals miss the point: structural reform still better, says ACP:
ACP announces international scholarship award winners
Internist Archives Quick Links
MKSAP 16® Holiday Special: Save 10%
Use MKSAP 16 to earn MOC points, prepare for ABIM exams and assess your clinical knowledge. For a limited time save 10% when you use priority code MKPROMO! Order now.
Maintenance of Certification:
What if I Still Don't Know Where to Start?
Because the rules are complex and may apply differently depending on when you last certified, ACP has developed a MOC Navigator. This FREE tool can help you understand the impact of MOC, review requirements, guide you in selecting ways to meet the requirements, show you how to enroll, and more. Start navigating now.