- One academic internist discovers it's (almost) all about seeing patients
- Medicaid: Can HMOs do better?
- A relative educational value scale considered
- Not exactly what the doctor ordered: Few prescription-management programs fill all of an internist's needs
- From abuse to STDs: how to handle tough clinical visits
- Keeping your practice healthy in a managed care world
- ACP resolutions on Medicaid, FDA and ethics heard at AMA meeting
- College opposes 'arbitrary' cuts in Medicare, Medicaid
- New budget proposals miss the point: structural reform still better, says ACP:
ACP announces international scholarship award winners
Internist Archives Quick Links
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.