- One academic internist discovers it's (almost) all about seeing patients
- Medicaid: Can HMOs do better?
- A relative educational value scale considered
- Not exactly what the doctor ordered: Few prescription-management programs fill all of an internist's needs
- From abuse to STDs: how to handle tough clinical visits
- Keeping your practice healthy in a managed care world
- ACP resolutions on Medicaid, FDA and ethics heard at AMA meeting
- College opposes 'arbitrary' cuts in Medicare, Medicaid
- New budget proposals miss the point: structural reform still better, says ACP:
ACP announces international scholarship award winners
Internist Archives Quick Links
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Digital Presentations
Choose from over 170 recorded Scientific Program Sessions and Pre-Courses. Available in a variety of packages and formats so you can choose the combination that works best for you.