- One academic internist discovers it's (almost) all about seeing patients
- Medicaid: Can HMOs do better?
- A relative educational value scale considered
- Not exactly what the doctor ordered: Few prescription-management programs fill all of an internist's needs
- From abuse to STDs: how to handle tough clinical visits
- Keeping your practice healthy in a managed care world
- ACP resolutions on Medicaid, FDA and ethics heard at AMA meeting
- College opposes 'arbitrary' cuts in Medicare, Medicaid
- New budget proposals miss the point: structural reform still better, says ACP:
ACP announces international scholarship award winners
Internist Archives Quick Links
Annals Virtual Patients Series 1-4 Available
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique online patient simulator that helps you learn while you earn CME Credit and MOC Points.
Start your journey now.
ACP keeps you on target to earn MOC Points
December 2015 is the deadline for most internists participating in ABIM MOC to earn some MOC points. Review our stimulating and rewarding options.