- One academic internist discovers it's (almost) all about seeing patients
- Medicaid: Can HMOs do better?
- A relative educational value scale considered
- Not exactly what the doctor ordered: Few prescription-management programs fill all of an internist's needs
- From abuse to STDs: how to handle tough clinical visits
- Keeping your practice healthy in a managed care world
- ACP resolutions on Medicaid, FDA and ethics heard at AMA meeting
- College opposes 'arbitrary' cuts in Medicare, Medicaid
- New budget proposals miss the point: structural reform still better, says ACP:
ACP announces international scholarship award winners
Internist Archives Quick Links
ACP Clinical Shorts
Expert Education on Your Schedule
Short videos deliver highly focused answers to challenging clinical situations seen in practice and are a terrific way to earn CME credit on-the-go. See more.
New: Free Modules from ACP Practice Advisor!
Keep your practice moving in the right direction. ACP Practice Advisor is offering four modules that you and your staff can try for free. Get to know the premier online practice management tool at no risk. Explore the modules.