- New computer networks offer a revolution at your fingertips
- New EVP eyes the College's future: ACP must 'get in there and mix it up with the tough guys'
- Exploring the video frontier: High-tech transmissions of sight and sound let physicians give patients more—and better—care
- Steering clear of malpractice: A guide to understanding when residents are—and are not—at risk for negligence
- Information and education—filling in the blanks
- Two views: How all internists can work together
- ACP chapters take the initiative on health reform
- ACP presses for medical liability reform despite setback
- Institutions tackle cultural barriers to computerization
- Standards groups seek solution to electronic Tower of Babel
- Ready for prime time?: Electronic records technology offers real benefits for private practitioners, but the costs can be high
- Practice briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
Annals Virtual Patients Series 1-4 Available
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique online patient simulator that helps you learn while you earn CME Credit and MOC Points.
Start your journey now.
ACP keeps you on target to earn MOC Points
December 2015 is the deadline for most internists participating in ABIM MOC to earn some MOC points. Review our stimulating and rewarding options.