- New computer networks offer a revolution at your fingertips
- New EVP eyes the College's future: ACP must 'get in there and mix it up with the tough guys'
- Exploring the video frontier: High-tech transmissions of sight and sound let physicians give patients more—and better—care
- Steering clear of malpractice: A guide to understanding when residents are—and are not—at risk for negligence
- Information and education—filling in the blanks
- Two views: How all internists can work together
- ACP chapters take the initiative on health reform
- ACP presses for medical liability reform despite setback
- Institutions tackle cultural barriers to computerization
- Standards groups seek solution to electronic Tower of Babel
- Ready for prime time?: Electronic records technology offers real benefits for private practitioners, but the costs can be high
- Practice briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
Sign-up for Physician & Practice Timeline® text alerts and never miss another regulatory deadline!
Triggered text alerts aimed at keeping you on top of upcoming deadlines and details related to regulatory, payment, and delivery system requirements are available FREE of charge!
See sign-up instructions.
Pre-order MKSAP17 Complete and Save 15%!
Enter priority code PR58 when ordering. Limited time only. Order now.