- New computer networks offer a revolution at your fingertips
- New EVP eyes the College's future: ACP must 'get in there and mix it up with the tough guys'
- Exploring the video frontier: High-tech transmissions of sight and sound let physicians give patients more—and better—care
- Steering clear of malpractice: A guide to understanding when residents are—and are not—at risk for negligence
- Information and education—filling in the blanks
- Two views: How all internists can work together
- ACP chapters take the initiative on health reform
- ACP presses for medical liability reform despite setback
- Institutions tackle cultural barriers to computerization
- Standards groups seek solution to electronic Tower of Babel
- Ready for prime time?: Electronic records technology offers real benefits for private practitioners, but the costs can be high
- Practice briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
Fenway Guide to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health, 2nd Edition
This new edition reflects recent clinical and social changes and continues to present the important issues facing practitioners and their LGBT patients. Read more about the Guide. Also see ACP’s recent policy position paper on LGBT health disparities.
Join Us in Washington, DC for the Most Comprehensive Meeting in Internal Medicine
Register now and enjoy:
Discounted rates, the best national faculty, a wealth of clinical and practice management topics and hands-on sessions! Learn more about the meeting.