- New computer networks offer a revolution at your fingertips
- New EVP eyes the College's future: ACP must 'get in there and mix it up with the tough guys'
- Exploring the video frontier: High-tech transmissions of sight and sound let physicians give patients more—and better—care
- Steering clear of malpractice: A guide to understanding when residents are—and are not—at risk for negligence
- Information and education—filling in the blanks
- Two views: How all internists can work together
- ACP chapters take the initiative on health reform
- ACP presses for medical liability reform despite setback
- Institutions tackle cultural barriers to computerization
- Standards groups seek solution to electronic Tower of Babel
- Ready for prime time?: Electronic records technology offers real benefits for private practitioners, but the costs can be high
- Practice briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.