- New computer networks offer a revolution at your fingertips
- New EVP eyes the College's future: ACP must 'get in there and mix it up with the tough guys'
- Exploring the video frontier: High-tech transmissions of sight and sound let physicians give patients more—and better—care
- Steering clear of malpractice: A guide to understanding when residents are—and are not—at risk for negligence
- Information and education—filling in the blanks
- Two views: How all internists can work together
- ACP chapters take the initiative on health reform
- ACP presses for medical liability reform despite setback
- Institutions tackle cultural barriers to computerization
- Standards groups seek solution to electronic Tower of Babel
- Ready for prime time?: Electronic records technology offers real benefits for private practitioners, but the costs can be high
- Practice briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
Prescribe Opioids Safely
Access this FREE online educational program to help you safely prescribe opioids and manage patients with chronic pain. Online CME is available. Find out more.
Inspire the Next Generation of Medicine
Contribute to the ACP Education Fund and support our profession and the young minds starting their careers.
Share your love of medicine by making a charitable donation today! All donations are tax-deductible.