- How to make smart decisions when under pressure to integrate
- Which electronic tools really work for internists?
- Tips on getting the best computer system for your practice
- Who's responsible for the ethics in managed care?
- Why bigger really is better: Smart strategies for internists in tough markets
- How to better diagnose and treat anxiety disorders
- Patient's 'big picture' is key in treating hypertension
- New thyroid therapies raise managememt questions
- Resistant organisms still complicate antibiotic prescribing
- New drugs should improve management of diabetes
- Separating fact from fiction in treating low back pain
- Why is teaching valued less than research?
- Match results show continued move to primary care: Students respond to market forces, more ambulatory training in internal medicine
- ACP efforts propel bill to exempt office labs from CLIA
Internist Archives Quick Links
ACP Clinical Shorts
Expert Education on Your Schedule
Short videos deliver highly focused answers to challenging clinical situations seen in practice and are a terrific way to earn CME credit on-the-go. See more.
New: Free Modules from ACP Practice Advisor!
Keep your practice moving in the right direction. ACP Practice Advisor is offering four modules that you and your staff can try for free. Get to know the premier online practice management tool at no risk. Explore the modules.