- How to make smart decisions when under pressure to integrate
- Which electronic tools really work for internists?
- Tips on getting the best computer system for your practice
- Who's responsible for the ethics in managed care?
- Why bigger really is better: Smart strategies for internists in tough markets
- How to better diagnose and treat anxiety disorders
- Patient's 'big picture' is key in treating hypertension
- New thyroid therapies raise managememt questions
- Resistant organisms still complicate antibiotic prescribing
- New drugs should improve management of diabetes
- Separating fact from fiction in treating low back pain
- Why is teaching valued less than research?
- Match results show continued move to primary care: Students respond to market forces, more ambulatory training in internal medicine
- ACP efforts propel bill to exempt office labs from CLIA
Internist Archives Quick Links
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Digital Presentations
Choose from over 170 recorded Scientific Program Sessions and Pre-Courses. Available in a variety of packages and formats so you can choose the combination that works best for you.