- How to make smart decisions when under pressure to integrate
- Which electronic tools really work for internists?
- Tips on getting the best computer system for your practice
- Who's responsible for the ethics in managed care?
- Why bigger really is better: Smart strategies for internists in tough markets
- How to better diagnose and treat anxiety disorders
- Patient's 'big picture' is key in treating hypertension
- New thyroid therapies raise managememt questions
- Resistant organisms still complicate antibiotic prescribing
- New drugs should improve management of diabetes
- Separating fact from fiction in treating low back pain
- Why is teaching valued less than research?
- Match results show continued move to primary care: Students respond to market forces, more ambulatory training in internal medicine
- ACP efforts propel bill to exempt office labs from CLIA
Internist Archives Quick Links
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Products and Resources for Patients
ACP has developed easy- to-use materials designed to help educate your patients on self-management of a wide variety of common health conditions. Order yours today!