- How to make smart decisions when under pressure to integrate
- Which electronic tools really work for internists?
- Tips on getting the best computer system for your practice
- Who's responsible for the ethics in managed care?
- Why bigger really is better: Smart strategies for internists in tough markets
- How to better diagnose and treat anxiety disorders
- Patient's 'big picture' is key in treating hypertension
- New thyroid therapies raise managememt questions
- Resistant organisms still complicate antibiotic prescribing
- New drugs should improve management of diabetes
- Separating fact from fiction in treating low back pain
- Why is teaching valued less than research?
- Match results show continued move to primary care: Students respond to market forces, more ambulatory training in internal medicine
- ACP efforts propel bill to exempt office labs from CLIA
Internist Archives Quick Links
Reviews of the World's Top Medical Journals—FREE to ACP Members!
ACP JournalWiseSM is mobile optimized with optional email alerts! Get access to reviews from over 120 of the world’s top medical journals alerting you to the highest quality, most clinically relevant new articles based on your preferred areas of specialty. ACP Members register your FREE account now!
New CME Option: Internal Medicine 2014 Recordings
New CME Package
Includes 75 of the most popular sessions in internal medicine and the subspecialties. Stream the sessions, answer brief quizzes and earn CME credit. See details.