- How to make smart decisions when under pressure to integrate
- Which electronic tools really work for internists?
- Tips on getting the best computer system for your practice
- Who's responsible for the ethics in managed care?
- Why bigger really is better: Smart strategies for internists in tough markets
- How to better diagnose and treat anxiety disorders
- Patient's 'big picture' is key in treating hypertension
- New thyroid therapies raise managememt questions
- Resistant organisms still complicate antibiotic prescribing
- New drugs should improve management of diabetes
- Separating fact from fiction in treating low back pain
- Why is teaching valued less than research?
- Match results show continued move to primary care: Students respond to market forces, more ambulatory training in internal medicine
- ACP efforts propel bill to exempt office labs from CLIA
Internist Archives Quick Links
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.