- Medical IRAs—weighing the risks: GOP proponents raise profile of controversial savings accounts
- Managed care and academia join to build 'teaching HMOs'
- With the Web, medical resources are just a click away
- Do your patients comply?: Managed care forces physicians to revisit a nagging problem that's more common than they think
- Preparing residents for the real (managed care) world
- Teaching files, textbook examples—the case of the classic case
- Practice briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
Fenway Guide to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health, 2nd Edition
This new edition reflects recent clinical and social changes and continues to present the important issues facing practitioners and their LGBT patients. Read more about the Guide. Also see ACP’s recent policy position paper on LGBT health disparities.
Join Us in Washington, DC for the Most Comprehensive Meeting in Internal Medicine
Register now and enjoy:
Discounted rates, the best national faculty, a wealth of clinical and practice management topics and hands-on sessions! Learn more about the meeting.