- Medical IRAs—weighing the risks: GOP proponents raise profile of controversial savings accounts
- Managed care and academia join to build 'teaching HMOs'
- With the Web, medical resources are just a click away
- Do your patients comply?: Managed care forces physicians to revisit a nagging problem that's more common than they think
- Preparing residents for the real (managed care) world
- Teaching files, textbook examples—the case of the classic case
- Practice briefs
Internist Archives Quick Links
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.