- New Annals editor—Championing evidence-based medicine
- Putting guidelines to work—lessons from the real world
- The right hand of Claude—reflections on becoming an expert
- To refer or not to refer: When you and your patient disagree—an ethics case study
- Does money talk?: Teaching institutions fear rising stipends may influence residents' choice of program
- AHCPR revamps process to build a better guideline
- ACP urges fundamental changes in RBRYS, CLIA
- Medicine on 36 cents a day
How to take the fear and risk out of capitated payments
- CD-ROM—speedway to medical info
- College announces 1995 awards and Masterships
Internist Archives Quick Links
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Products and Resources for Patients
ACP has developed easy- to-use materials designed to help educate your patients on self-management of a wide variety of common health conditions. Order yours today!