- New Annals editor—Championing evidence-based medicine
- Putting guidelines to work—lessons from the real world
- The right hand of Claude—reflections on becoming an expert
- To refer or not to refer: When you and your patient disagree—an ethics case study
- Does money talk?: Teaching institutions fear rising stipends may influence residents' choice of program
- AHCPR revamps process to build a better guideline
- ACP urges fundamental changes in RBRYS, CLIA
- Medicine on 36 cents a day
How to take the fear and risk out of capitated payments
- CD-ROM—speedway to medical info
- College announces 1995 awards and Masterships
Internist Archives Quick Links
MKSAP 16® Holiday Special: Save 10%
Use MKSAP 16 to earn MOC points, prepare for ABIM exams and assess your clinical knowledge. For a limited time save 10% when you use priority code MKPROMO! Order now.
Maintenance of Certification:
What if I Still Don't Know Where to Start?
Because the rules are complex and may apply differently depending on when you last certified, ACP has developed a MOC Navigator. This FREE tool can help you understand the impact of MOC, review requirements, guide you in selecting ways to meet the requirements, show you how to enroll, and more. Start navigating now.