- New Annals editor—Championing evidence-based medicine
- Putting guidelines to work—lessons from the real world
- The right hand of Claude—reflections on becoming an expert
- To refer or not to refer: When you and your patient disagree—an ethics case study
- Does money talk?: Teaching institutions fear rising stipends may influence residents' choice of program
- AHCPR revamps process to build a better guideline
- ACP urges fundamental changes in RBRYS, CLIA
- Medicine on 36 cents a day
How to take the fear and risk out of capitated payments
- CD-ROM—speedway to medical info
- College announces 1995 awards and Masterships
Internist Archives Quick Links
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.