- Prop. 187 raises new ethical dilemnas for physicians
- Assisted suicide: It's the law in Oregon, but is it ethical?
- Four easy ways to get computerized
- How to stop worrying and learn to love managed care
- HCFA to get tough with carriers
- Feds expand safe harbor regulations
- New breed of report cards turns up the heat on doctors
Internist Archives Quick Links
Reviews of the World's Top Medical Journals—FREE to ACP Members!
ACP JournalWiseSM is mobile optimized with optional email alerts! Get access to reviews from over 120 of the world’s top medical journals alerting you to the highest quality, most clinically relevant new articles based on your preferred areas of specialty. ACP Members register your FREE account now!
New CME Option: Internal Medicine 2014 Recordings
New CME Package
Includes 75 of the most popular sessions in internal medicine and the subspecialties. Stream the sessions, answer brief quizzes and earn CME credit. See details.