- Prop. 187 raises new ethical dilemnas for physicians
- Assisted suicide: It's the law in Oregon, but is it ethical?
- Four easy ways to get computerized
- How to stop worrying and learn to love managed care
- HCFA to get tough with carriers
- Feds expand safe harbor regulations
- New breed of report cards turns up the heat on doctors
Internist Archives Quick Links
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.